ᴛᴇɴ

𓂸𝖤𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖮𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾 |𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾𓂺
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌
•••

"Girl school finna start back in a few weeks ,don't you wanna go school shopping ?"I asked Cece while we walked around in the mall .

"No ,well yea "She said followed with a sigh .

Glad I'm outta school .

"You not happy ?"I asked her stopping in the middle of the store we were in .

"Nope "she said popping the P leaving out the store making me follow behind her .

"Girl school is almost here to late for the sadness ."I said biting my lips following her in PINK .

"I know it's just I'm not ready for all that ,especially after what happened to me last year she said making me sigh and think back on what happened a year ago .

•••

"What's wrong Cece ?"Pookie asked 15 year old Cece .

"I don't wanna talk about it ..."Cece mumbled before  going upstairs to her room .

"Hell wrong with ha G ?"Papa asked Pookie .

"I'm about to go see ..."She said walking upstairs before knocking on Cece's room door .

"Go away"Cece sniffed turning over on her back before her door came open and Pookie walked inside closing the door back .

"Talk to me yani ..."Pookie said lowly sitting at the head of her bed looking down at her .

"Ok....so today at school my period came on and I didn't have a clue ,so I'm just walking around my friends snickering and junk ,so I'm like what they laughing at and then they gone tell me some let's go in the cafeteria ,so I walked in there and they walked infront of me and and as soon as I walked further in the cafeteria people started laughing and shit ,so then some boy walked up to me was like you might wanna go change and I looked down and seen the blood dripping from legs and let me tell you when I ran out of their fast as hell I ran fast ..."

•••

"Cece I promise at this new school nothing like that will ever happen ."i said before pulling her into a hug .

"What new school ?"she asked pulling away confused .

"Papa and ma said you going to a new school this year ."i said making her look at me with a happy expression on her face .

"Fr ?!"she asked me .

"Yes I swear .." i said making her yell and cause a lot of attention before she mugged the people .

"Problem ?,ok I though so "

ఌఌఌ

"She gown shake that fat ass onna real nigga for some hundredsss"Papa said singing lowly while opening the fridge before closing it and looking over at me .

"Hell you cooking ?"He asked me bout to break his neck looking in the pot .

"Tacos ,and my friends coming over too ."I said mixing the meat up that was almost cooked .