ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

𓂸|𝖤𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖮𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾 |𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾|𓂺
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌
••••

"Girll they said they was at Nizi house."Nunu told me while me ,her ,Star and Cece walked to her car about to leave her house .

"Who det ?"I asked getting in the front seat of the car .

"That's Ni'jee daddy ."She said making me nod before she pulled out the driveway .

"His bad damn ass."Cece said before I laughed ,he was indeed .

"Swear ,that muhfucka gone be a damn mess when he get older ."Star said making us all agree .

"And will."

ఌఌఌ

"Nigga quit talking to me !"I heard Ni'jee's voice as soon as we got out the car they all was in the yard including a few other people .

"Somebody get his bad ass bro ."The mixed boy with the braces that was at the event thingy said .

"What's his name ?"Cece asked Nunu as we got closer to them .

"You talm bot that lil mixed boy ,if you is his name Isiah "She said before Cece nodded .

"Oh.."she mumbled before stareing at him before looking away once he looked her way .

"Girl let me find out you like mr brace face ."I whispered to Cece .

"Girl not uhn ,I gotta boyfriend,he'll beat my ass."She said making me look over at her and raise both of my eyebrows .

"Beat who ass not yours ,that nigga be beaten on you Iyani ?!"i asked a lil to loudly making some of them look at me .

"Bae who be beaten on who ?"Ni'jee walked over to me I couldn't help but to laugh a lil ,he swear his lil ass my boyfriend,grown behind .

"Nobody,we gone talk bout this later Cece ."I said walking off from them going over to Debo who was looking at the ground day dreaming a lil .

He had his red bandanna on ,a earring in his ear ,a white tee and some black jeans that where sagging .

"Hi."I said lowly standing beside him .

"wassup B "he said looking over at me before pulling out his ringing phone .

"Fuck off my line."he said before hanging up his phone and throwing it on the ground .

Wtf....

"Um..."I started before he looked over at me and tucked in his bottom lip before releasing it and started talking .

"How your day been ?"he asked making me think .

"It was straight ,basically did nothing all day ,but you wanna come over to my house ?"I asked him .

"Yea hop in the front seat ."

ఌఌఌ

"ok so sit sit ."I said patting the spot beside me on the couch while I held my camera in my hand getting ready to record .

"hell you gotta camera for ?"He asked plopping down right beside me .

"Just sit and do this wimme pleaseee."I pouted before he squinted his eyes and me and sighed .

"Fine damn "he mumbled frowning slightly .

"Alright don't talk til I ask the questions ."I said before turning on my camera and smiling .

"Hey y'all it's ya girl Pookie ,and today I'm here with my friend Debo and we gonna be playing 10 truths."i said before he scrunched up his face .

"That made up ass game ."he mumbled before I elbowed him .

"Shut up ,I know that ,but anyways let's get into it ."

"First question ,what's your real name ?"I asked before he squinted his eyes at me before looking at the camera .

"You work with the feds or sum ,the fuck ?"he asked before I shook my head and laughed a little .

"Boy bye I'm not , Anyways since he can't answer that question let's go with the next question,have you ever had sex with the same gender as your self ?"i asked before he mugged the shit out of me .

"Fuck I look like Pookie ??,hell fucking no ."he said never taking the mug off his face .

"Just asking,on to the-"I started before he cut me off and stood up .

"No more damn questions B ,let me see this damn camera."he said about to pick it up but I beat him to it .

"No!"I said before running off to my room with him behind me since he was walking and I was running I ran and hide in my closet going all the way to the back .

"Y'all he cominn "I said lowly to the camera .

"Where you at Pookie ?"He asked out loud before I heard his foot steps coming close towards the closet .

Oh fuck .

After a few minutes I didn't hear anything so I got out the closet and didn't see him .

"Y'all I think he go-"I started before I felt something behind me and looked at my camera before I seen him standing close as hell behind me .

"Don't ask me no shit like that again Pookie ."he whispered in my ear pressing against my back side before he left out the room leaving me stuck .

"O-okay guys ,this was a fail as y'all can see ,but like and comment for more videos with my friend or for more videos,Byee."i said before ending the video and falling back on my bed .

ఌఌఌ

" hoes on me left and right ."Cece said doing a TikTok video .

"Sum sum "Ni'jee said jumping in the camera making her push him on the floor .

"Stink self out my video ."she said after the video ended .

"Honestly whore ,go eat a shitty ass"Ni'jee said making me buss out laughing him and Cece where staying over at my house tonight .

"Ouu I can't stand youuuu."she dragged before going to one of my guest rooms .

"YOU LOVE ME WHORE ,OLE SHITTY BOOTYY!"he yelled before going after her .

"Hell I don't !"

"Kids bruh."I mumbled .

𝖵𝗈𝗍𝖾 & 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍💋.