07 // halftime show

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾:  Are you changing for the better or worse?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

I'm becoming a better person I like to think.

However everyone has off days, apparently today Kaz did.

Well maybe, I'm not sure yet.

I sat in the principals' office with Kaz as a kid named Henry and his dad sat with us.

"I'm sure you all know why I've brought you here."

"I don't," I said raising an eyebrow.

Mr.Hart nodded, "There have been some bullying issues between these two."

Henry's dad spoke up, "My son has been getting bullied?"

"Now hold the fuck up," I looked over at him, "are you insinuating Kaz is a bully?"

"Are you insinuating my kid is?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I am."

"Fuck you," he said to me.

"Refrain from using profanity in front of children please."

We both looked over at him as he started explaining the situation, "Kaz and Henry wait out in the hall please."

They both nodded getting up to leave once they were out of the room Mr.Hart started to talk again, "Kaz punched Henry today."

Well, shit.

"Tell me he's getting expelled," Henry's dad said.

"Mr.Turner please let me finish."

He nodded.

"However, Kaz claimed Henry was saying inappropriate things to him and pushed him so therefore he had to, I'm using his words here, 'cut a bitch."

Well.

He can't spend any more time with Mel.

I held back a laugh as they both looked at me, "Sorry, but it sounds like self-defense to me."

"A slight push and a punch are completely different."

"Your kid put hands-on Kaz first," I shrugged, "do you teach him to shove kids without repercussions?"