Chapter 75 - 𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖙𝖘

Jax's Point Of View

"Did you tell anyone other than me and my men about the shipment?"

"No."

We were sitting in the midst of a dark room where the blood of my men as well as the Milans blood was shed and scarred onto the room's wall. Sitting opposite me, the suppler of the special gun shipment just stated his answer and now we were waiting for Steven to declare if the statement was true or if the man was lying through his seething teeth.

I really do hope for her sake that it's him. It could be the fact that for once in my life I felt something more than just a sexual attraction or just tenson towards someone but I actually cared about them and would do anything to protect them from any evil or wrong dong coming their way. If he's lying all of that crashes down and turns into an ugly hatred that I should always have had for her but I trusted her too easily.

One word. That is all it takes for everything around me to crash and kill her for being the rat that I had fell in love with or the woman that I adored and would do everything for but yet had my doubts on her and feel guilty for saying so.

"Truth."

Option A it is then.

My blood pumped viciously and harshly in my veins and I put my knuckles into my fist but right now I couldn't even concentrate so I didn't realise that my fingernails had cut me and was now bleeding. In simple terms, I gave no fucks to anyone but was making ways that I could incessantly torture her tell she regrets screwing me over big time.

I don't forgive easy. Not now not ever.

Getting out of the office, I ran into Felix.

"Get Reina and chuck her in a fucking cell."

"Wh....what?"

"You heard me right. Get Reina and put her where she fucking belongs." The anger that was inside of me was beginning to come out in my tone as well as the fact that I was practically spitting at this exact moment.

"Are you crazy?"

"No. She's the rat."

Silence. Not even Felix expected it but here we are with the person that he trusted to go out with me took full advantage of that opportunity and planned an attack with the Greeks for the very next day. What a clever, sly and sneaky bitch she is.

"No, that can't be right."

"it is."

"SHE CAN'T BE THE RAT. I REFUSE TO BEL- "

"STOP FUCKING SCREAMING. WE HAVE DOCTORS WORKING NOW." Angelo's voice barked and echoed through the meeting room, "so what are we yelling about?"

Felix stormed out.

"Reina's the rat." I stated.

"No, she can't be."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I have gut instincts to smell out a rat. She's not it."

"You don't even like her?"

"I hate her attitude and the way you fancied her the moment she walked in and you were very much wrapped around her fingers but that doesn't mean I'll accuse her of being the rat because that is just drastic. Both me and you know it."

"I have proof."

"What proof?" he curiously asked.

"The suppler did a lie detector test and they were telling the truth that he didn't tell anyone other than us about the shipments."

"That just rules out the supplier."

"That leaves you Felix and Sloan."

"Don't rule us out just because we have been together for so long."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Detectives cross off suspicions one by one and that's only when they are most indefinitely out of the suspicion's eyes. Right now, the only one you can for sure is the supplier."

"Reina is behind it and I know it."

"At the end of the day, you're the boss but I'll refuse to do anything I don't believe in and don't do anything too drastic on her and act too hastily. That'll just hurt you instead."

"Like I would ever go easy on a bitch that takes full advantage of an opportunity to kill people that were considered my family." I grumbled under my breath and walked out of the room.

Since the both of them want to refuse to do the job, I guess that I'll have one of my men just do it as they are scared of me anyways.

I walked into the room where the doctors were treating the gang members. She was responsible for this. She was the one that made me so distracted that I ended up prioritising her over my mafia. She deceived her way into my heart by pretending to doing some good for me but ended up being the worst thing to have ever happened to me and now she was going to pay big time.

"Boss, she's in the cell."