Chapter 3 -- "Meeting Once Again."

John rushed into the bathroom, he showered and changed into the wellston uniform, just like he did when he was in the present.

Seraphina changed too as she was weirded out by the other clothes that were hung in the cabinet that her mom considered to be..Feminine, i mean there's nothing wrong with that.

Joe, Seraphina's driver waited outside, Soon the door swung open and Seraphina entered the car, A ravenette stared at a car passing by as the Ravenette continued to run.

John finally arrived at the wellston gate he called home before, but now it just became Hell, "Oh, Are you the new student John?" Keene asks.

"Yep, i am!" John says cheerfully, kinda excited for a second chance at life, John peeks at the content of the wellston gate that seemed slightly open. as soon as he steps into that gate he'll have to remember everything he has done in life that was either selfish, bad or unreasonable.

John walked in as soon as Keene allowed him too, just as he walked in a car arrived behind him and oh behold.

He saw HIS Seraphina.

Seraphina walked out of the black car ever so elegantly, her long magenta hair swung around at the melody of the wind.

Now it was the past not the present, so sera didn't cut her hair, but...she's the one the holds the time ability, so..did she get time traveled to the past too?

if she did, did she remember what happened before she got time traveled.

....

John ignored that question and shook it off as he entered the hallway of wellston. People glanced at John with emotions similar to confusion or to question.

Usually they glanced at john ever so mischievous and disgustedly, they had tongues of venom, but they chewed more than they could chew.

*RIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!*

Just at that time, The magenta beauty entered the hallway. Something caught her attention though, her blue irises was swept away by a familiar black haired boy.

The ravenette glanced at the magenta haired girl, John's gold eyes met Seraphina's Blue irises, John looked away and entered his classroom.

Seraphina sighed, it can't be. Did he get time traveled too? if he did, did he remember the present?