Goodnight Mommies.

You and Hermione remembered the day you had your little boy. The spells and precautions. You both tried so  hard to have him. And you both loved him with every part of yourselves. That's what made your family strong. As you and Hermione's relationship was as strong as ever, and your little boy, {insert child name}, loved you both dearly. He was an attractive mix between you and Hermione. He had a perfect in between of you and Hermione's skin tone. He had brilliant y/e/c eyes. Of course, he had Hermione's bushy hair, which was fucking adorable. He also had freckles across his nose.

It was hard to believe that this beautiful boy was already four. Time had flown by so fast. You were snapped out of your thoughts by {child name} yawning and tapping you. "Mommy told me to tell you that it's bedtime. She tried to tell you, but you was staring at me." You smiled softly and got up off the couch. You scooped him up into your arms and carried him up the stairs. 

He grinned as you laid him down in bed, Hermione waiting at the door with a playful smile on her face. "What took you so long?" You chuckled. "I was thinking, Mione." She smiled and came up behind you. She wrapped her arms around your waist and played her head on your shoulder as you pulled the covers over {child name}. He smiled sleepily at the two of you.

"Goodnight Mommies," he said softly, fighting the urge to give in to his dreams. Hermione kissed his head and you gently stroked his cheek. "Goodnight my love." You spoke, voice just above a whisper. Hermione took your hand and turned out the light with the other one, leaving the door cracked as you both walked out.

You looked at Hermione, smiling with great warmth. "If you told me back in first year that I would be married to you and have a child, I would have called bullshit." Hermione giggled. "If you told me I'd be married to a Malfoy I wouldn't believe you. I would immediately assume you meant Draco, however." She joked, kissing your temple. 

"Well, Mrs. Malfoy, it's the truth. And I wouldn't have it any other way." You felt emotion come over you. "I can't believe I have such a beautiful present. My past was so dark. I was a death eater. Yet you still loved me. You never turned away from me. I never had a choice, and you understood that. And here I am, with a beautiful wife, and a sweet little boy." 

She wiped a tear from your eye that you didn't realize was there. "Darling..." She whispered. She pressed her lips against yours, kissing you softly. She pulled away, and then smiled. "I'm so in love with you."

A/N: I know this isn't a lot but it's an update ☺️