Chapter 21

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract 2016
Chapter 21 - Normal Day as a Titan

"Don't rush your healing, don't pretend to be okay when you're not and don't apologise for begin broken." - Lizelle Gutierrex

THIRD POV

After the mission, the team went back to the tower after picking Red Hood who was stopped by Ronin in capturing the truck.

Currently some Titans were medbay as Raven, somewhat of their main healer, was checking if they got any serious injuries. She just finnished checking Velocity.

Raven: "Surprisingly, you went through this time without a scratch."

Raven said which got Cayla excited.

Cayla: "Really!?"

She exclaimed in high pitch noise.

Raven: "No."

Raven smirked as Cayla frowned.

Raven: "Can you tell Y/N he's next?"

She asked her on which Cayla quickly thought of an idea how she could pay back for Raven's lie. So she instantly run in super speed out of the room on which now Raven frowned.

Raven: "I hate it when she does that."

Not even second later Cayla came back.

Cayla: "He's not outside or anywhere near."

Raven knowing already by this routine, which already has been happening for a year, she should've knew he wasn't going to be here anyway.

She sighed and thanked Cayla before getting up and went towards the place where she thought she could find him. His room.

She walked down the hallway until she reached his room. She stepped near the door, which automatic ally opened as she stepped in the dark room. Lights were off and nobody was in here, she couldn't sence any presencse in the room.

So she steps outside the room back into a hallway. She looks left and right to see if he's around, but he isn't. She then walks away down the hall. When she dissappered out of the view, Y/N droped down from the ceiling, still wearing his Red Hood gear.

He looks around to be sure she left for real. When he's sured she left, he goes to the doors and enters his room. He takes off his helnet, but suddenly lights turn on in the room.

Y/N: "Damn it..."

He curses under his breath as he turned around. He sees that Raven was standing near his bed with crossed arms and with stern look shot at him.

Raven: "Y/N, we talked about it."

Y/N: "Did we? Because I don't recall what I said last time."

He placed his helmet into a closet as Raven sighed annoyed.

Raven: "You can't just avoid checking in the medbay, especialy since you got your - -"

She stoped as she looked at his dislocated shoulder, well it was dislocated.

Raven: "... Did you seariously put your shoulder back into the place?"

She asked him as she gave him an annoyed look.

Y/N: "Well, I have a somewhat of an healing factor so it should be okay."

She told as he leaned on the closet.

Raven: "No, that's still not a good thing to do, just putting the bone back into the place."