Metamorphosis

A man, possessed by a demon, sits tied to a chair in the center of a Devil's Trap. Sam is in front of him, interrogating; Ruby stands nearby. "Where's Lilith?" Sam asked the man. "Kiss my ass." The man spat as his eyes goes black. Sam smiles at that comment. "I'd watch myself if I were you." Sam said, threatening.

"Why? Huh? Because you're Sam Winchester, Mr. Big Hero? And yet here you are, slutting around with some demon. Real hero." the man sneered. "Shut your mouth." Sam growls at him. "Tell me about those months without your brother and your friend. About all the things you and this demon bitch do in the dark." The man said as Ruby looks over at Sam. "Huh? Tell me, hero." 

Sam can't control his anger and begins to force the demon out of the man. The demon smoke burns through the floor, and Sam breathes, trying to get himself under control. Ruby looks down on the floor where the demon burned through and a little smile plays on her lips. She looks over at Sam, and they exchange a look and Sam gets a little smile as well.

Meanwhile, Dean and (y/n) were at the window behind Sam, witnessing everything Sam just did.

The man is unconcious and Sam touches neck to check if he has a pulse, which he does. He smiles up at Ruby. "How'd it feel?" Ruby asked him. "Good. No more headaches." He said as he begins to untie the man. "None? That's good." Ruby said just as the man begins to wake up.

"Hey, hey. I got you. It's all right." Sam said as he helps the man out of his chair and begins walking him towards the door, when Dean and (y/n) open it. Sam stops in his tracks.

"So...Anything you wanna tell us, Sam?" Dean asked, angrily. Sam looks innocent and Ruby stands behind him, just watching Dean and (y/n). Dean and (y/n) walk towards him. "Guys, hold on, okay? Just let me-" Sam started to say but Dean talks over him.

"You gonna say, let me explain? You're gonna explain this? How about this? Why don't you start with who she is, and what the hell is she doing here?" Dean yelled as they look at him hard, Sam turns back and looks at Ruby who looks completely calm, and even smiles as she responds to Dean.

"It's good to see you two again." she said and Dean and (y/n)'s eyes widen. "Ruby?" they said, shocked, and she smiles a little. Dean and (y/n) look at Sam. "Is that Ruby?" (y/n) asked. Sam doesn't respond and Dean and (y/n) look over at Ruby again, who's smile is fading.

After moment, (y/n) holds up her hand and a force shoves Ruby, pinning her up against the wall. "What the--Don't!" Sam shouts and he goes towards (y/n) but Dean throws him up against the wall. Ruby struggles as she fights out of the hold (y/n) has on her when Sam recovers, knocks Dean aside and tackles (y/n) down, freeing Ruby.

"Stop!" Sam said to (y/n) as Ruby grabs Dean and pins him up against the wall. "Ruby! Stop it!" Sam shouts. She just stares into Dean's eyes and she keeps a chokehold with her right hand, and he stares right back, angry.

Finally she lets go and he rises up to his full height. He and (y/n) look over at Sam and then back at Ruby. CWell, aren't you an obedient little bitch?" Dean sneers as (y/n) gets up to her feet. Ruby doesn't respond but it's clear, she wants to attack him again.

"Ruby." said Sam and she stares at Dean for a few more moments, then looks at (y/n) with curiosity before she looks over at Sam. "Ruby, he's hurt." Sam said as he indicates the man who was possessed earlier. "Go." He orders and she gives Dean and (y/n) one more look and then turns and walks over to the man, puts the mans arm over her shoulder, ready to take him out.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" (y/n) asked her. "The ER...unless you and your boy toy want to go another round first." Ruby sneered. Dean and (y/n) don't say anything and she walks out with the man. The two turn to look at Sam, who's watching them. "Guys." Sam said and Dean grabs (y/n)'s arm and they walk to the door they came in through, leaving Sam behind. "Guys!" Sam shouts after them.