chapter 39: sanchez ball

NEW CHAPTER BESTIESSSS
this is what i chose for nikis dress and hazel's suit. ENJOY THE CHAPTERRRR

 ENJOY THE CHAPTERRRR

We went to see Mrs

We went to see Mrs.deluca last week and safe to say i love that woman. we stayed the night and i couldn't sleep so i went downstairs to get water and haylee was there. We talked for a while and it was a really deep conversation. We talked about my mom,and her husband,and then Lucaino,then her daughter who she hates. I talked about celia and my stress. we're both good listeners.

Haylee actually cried when talking about her husband and I just hugged her. and then I started crying. After a while we started to laugh and talk about the things we love in life.

The rest of the week went by pretty slow because the mafia was so busy,but we're taking over the rose mafia we have to be.

putting my shoes on i look in the mirror and fix my bun and necklace. my all black dress hits the floor i love it. my door opens and hazel walks in "oh my god" hazel wears a black suit with a black bralette underneath. "you are so fucking hot" i place my hands on my knees

"Do a spin for me baby" she does "ugh your so hot" she smiles "look at you sexy, lemme see" i turn around spreading my dress out and she gasp "i might die,your too hot, luciano's gonna lose it. and so is blade" she pokes my shoulder "ha ha so funny"

I roll my eyes and she takes my hand "let's go baby girl" she winks at me and I wink back. walking out of my room i turn my light off and we walk down the hall.

approaching the steps the boys wait downstairs. Luciano's eyes light up. holy shit he looks good. luacinos wear an all black suit with a white shirt and black tie underneath. I can't believe he's mine.

walking down the steps luciano's eyes scan my body. i walk up to him smiling "you looks gorgeous'' i smile "thank you,this suit looks good on you" pulling me into him he kisses my cheek "i love this dress" leaning close to my ear "i can't wait to rip it off you later" my stomach flutter and my hand finds his chest.

I pull back and smile "you're more than welcome to do so" turning to vin and hazel he's still hyping her up "look at you baby" his hand is in hers and she's spinning around. "I can't believe I got to call you my girlfriend" he pulls her into him and kisses her "gross" i turn away and look back at luciano.