Chapter Sixty - Tyson*

Tyson ~

I scooped our little Kinsley's exhausted body into my arms and covered her with my jacket, loving the way she smelled the collar as she nestled underneath it. She insisted she could walk and I insisted on carrying her.

Other dominants gave Dane and I knowing grins and nods of approval, but I didn't want their eyes on Kinsley. This is why we hated playing anywhere except home. Aftercare was difficult and there were wandering eyes everywhere.

I placed her in the back seat of the car and told the driver where to go before joining Dane and Kinsley in the back seat.

Fatigue was setting in and she leaned on Dane as I pulled her legs into my lap.

We hadn't been in the car more than five minutes before Kinsley's tiny body started to involuntarily tremble and shake. At this point she knew what was happening to her, just as well as we did, but it was still unsettling to her and always tended to make her anxious.

Dane pulled her into his lap instantly, letting her bury her face against his neck.

"Just a little sub drop, gorgeous. You're okay." He soothed as I stroked and massaged her legs, letting her know I was there.

"We overstimulated you in there, baby and your body's crashing a little, but we're right here." I reminded her.

Kinsley kept her face nestled against Dane's neck as she shook, but she reached her hand out for me, pulling me closer and lacing her tiny fingers between mine.

"Take a big deep breath for us, then push it out slow." Dane instructed.

"Good." I praised her as her chest inflated then deflated slowly, letting the word drag out lazily off of my lips.

It only took a few minutes for her to go lax against Dane.

"She's out." Dane mouthed over her head.

There was something about Kinsley sleeping that put my whole body at ease and brought me peace. I watched her sleep soundly against Dane's chest for the rest of the car ride unsure what I had done to deserve such a precious gift and how I'd somehow managed to earn her forgiveness. She had trusted me in that room - fully and completely. I knew earning her forgiveness was going to be a marathon and not a sprint, but tonight was a big productive step in the right direction. It felt like we were...us again.

Dane handed her to me once we got to the apartment and we put her in a warm bath, knowing she'd sleep better if her muscles were relaxed and we cleansed her skin of the sweat that had covered her body. She hummed and smiled as we washed her with warm rags, letting us have complete control over her as we manipulated her arms and legs.

This was the other side of dominance that I had missed out on for years. I knew the importance of aftercare for our subs, but never got much out of it for myself until Kinsley entered our lives. The way she trusted us, never opening her eyes as we moved and rubbed her naked body was unlike anything I'd ever felt. She was ours to take care of and I had never felt so dominant in my life as we ran sudded cloths over our girls soft skin, tilting her head back and forth between us as we took turns kissing her sweet lips.

She never opened her eyes as we bathed her which did something to me that I couldn't explain.

So much trust.

We helped her get dressed into some panties and a large comfy tshirt and helped her into bed, letting her cuddle up between us and grinning ear to ear when she didn't ask us to leave. It was the first night she'd allowed us to sleep in the bed with her and I couldn't have been more thrilled. Sure we had other plans and wanted to keep our sensual night going, but Kinsley's sub drop and need for some affection was more important.