Chapter 6: Fly To France

Y/N's POV
"bye my love, i'll see you soon." i kissed her.

"bye baby, i'll see you soon." i walked on the plane and sat next to Jhené.

"hey boo."

"hey girl, why isn't Lani coming?"

"she gon be busy the whole time we there, i'm sad she won't be able to come with us."

"damn, at least she doin her thing getting to the money."

"right, i like that she's being productive."

"y/n/n, girl scoot over." Megan said and i moved closer to Jhené.

"hey y'all."

"hey."

"hey Megan."

"y'all ready?"

"yeah, but where we goin?"

"oh yeah, that's right, i didn't tell you yet. we're going to Paris."

"oh my gosh really? now i'm even more sad."

"why?"

"because i've been wanting to go to Paris and kiss Lani in front of the Eiffel Tower for the longest time now."

"awww, maybe when she's off, y'all can figure something out, go on a trip to Perry, or whatever them people be sayin." we laughed.

"definitely."

"maybe y'all could go on Valentine's Day." Jhené insisted.

"why is that?" Megan asked.

"you ain't ever heard Lani's song 'Valentine's Day'? i mean, it is a diss, but she did say 'fly to France, wine and crackers, honeymoonin with the bitch...' her and y/n/n could go and do all of that."

"now Jhené, you sound real stupid."

"it was a suggestion."

"i don't have time to be getting mad before this trip start." Megan looked up and pinched her fingers together.

"okay then, next topic. y/n/n, do you know who hit me up last night?"

"no, who?"

"Kali's ass."

"oouuu, what did she say?"

"she said that we should go for a lunch date sometime this month so we can talk things and and that she misses me."

"is that it?"

"she said that she misses you too."

"oh really? how come she didn't just text me then?"

"she thinks you're still mad at her."

"well yeah, i told her to get her triflin ass boyfriend to stop disrespecting my wife or we were gonna have problems and she didn't wanna listen, why wouldn't i be mad at her?"

"exactly."

"so are you gonna go?"

"i don't know yet, maybe. i don't wanna be friends with her anymore though, she's so two faced."

"damn, so i'm the only one that's cool with her? that's crazy."

"when's the last time y'all had a conversation?" me and Jhené looked at Meg.

"like two months ago."

"how often did y'all talk before that?"

"everyday."