Rindou // Pastime

warning: kinda violent and lots of cursing (Pic from pinterest.) This happens in bonten era which means they're in their mid to late 20s. :)

I am Rindou's girlfriend

I am Rindou's girlfriend. Well, one of his girlfriends but I'm the one who lives with him. We're childhood friends and that's my advantage to all his girls. I knew him since we were kids.

He was there when I lost my parents in a car accident. I was five years old. I vividly remember his face saying "I'll take care of you when we grow up, I promise."

After the funeral, my other relatives passed me around like some kind of ball. I was gone for ten years.

I ran away from my abusive relatives at fifteen and went back here in Tokyo. The one thing that keeps me going in this life is his promise.

I look all around Shibuya to see him. I slept in the park, outside stores everywhere for three months until one day I saw him.

He's still the same when we're young. He's just gotten taller. I ran towards him and introduce myself. He didn't forget me! I was so happy that day. I cried.

He and his brother Ran took me in. They sheltered me and fed me until I became an adult. That's when I decided to dedicate my whole life to Rindou.

**********

"Welcome home, babe," I said welcoming him back to our house.

"Move bitch." He said pushing me to the side. He walks straight to the refrigerator to get some beer and sit on the couch to watch TV. It's his routine when he comes home.

"I cooked your favorite food. Maybe you can eat before you drink alcohol."

"Don't tell me what to do, it's been a long day today and I don't want to hear your voice!"

"I'm sorry," I said, I sit on the floor in front of him and massage his feet.

I know what I've signed up for. Rindou became a member of a criminal gang named Bonten. He's sadistic and he doesn't care about anyone but himself and he has a lot of girls.

But I love him and I don't want to leave. Stupid? Yes, but what can I do? I would rather be hurt by his words and actions than live without him.

When I look at him. I can still see that the Rindou I know is still there inside. The kind and gentle him.

"By the way, I won't be home in a few days."

"Why?"

"I'm just saying that so you don't call me every minute, don't ask questions like you're my wife, you're just one of my bitch."

"I'm sorry, Rindou"

I stand up and sit beside him. I hug him.

"I love you."