Ch. 20

Shiesty's POV

Liked by Ceobig30, Kevomuney3, and 20,375 others

CharmingSin: Last night was a movie😝! Y'all showed y'all ass😩👏🏾💯!

                              - Comments -

Ceobig30: Always been a hustler💸

CharmingSin: Facts😌! @Ceobig30

Kevomuney3: This shit getting outta hand now P🤦🏾‍♂️😳

CharmingSin: I know, but shit just getting started😎 @Kevomuney3

I shook my head as I closed outta Instagram. I got up, and handled my hygiene as I brushed my teeth before taking a shower. Once I was finished I got out, and started getting ready to go out fa the day. I was in the living room tying my shoes when Payton finally came through the door. She was struggling with bags in her hands as I just looked at her.

" Damn, so you not gone help me?" She asked as she kicked the door closed behind her.

" Nah, you got it." I said before I finished tying my shoes.

" Really?"

" Ian stutter did I?" I said nonchalantly.

" Damn, who pissed in yo cereals this morning?" She laughed.

" Just stop talking to me foo." I said not giving her any eye contact.

" What's yo problem?" She asked with a frown.

" Ain't no problem." I said lying.

" Obviously, there is. You got some you wanna get off yo chest? Cause you been rude as fuck to me since yesterday. What's the issue?" She asked with her arms crossed over her chest.

" I'm just saying yeen need my help counting it. So, youn need my help carrying it in."

" So, that's what you mad at? Cause I had Bando help me count it instead of you."

" I don't give a fuck bout who helped you count it. It's the fact that yo ass didn't come home last night." I said with frown on my face.

" Shiesty you literally was hugged up with a bitch that whole night, and we both know you fucked ha. So, let's not act like you was here all night waiting on me." She said matching my energy.

" Yeah, but I made sure I was back in time to help you, and yo ass wasn't even here. The least you could've did was call or text to let me know you wasn't coming home."

" It's literally not that big of a deal. You not my daddy nor are you my nigga. So, ion even know why you tripping right now." She rolling ha eyes.

Once she said that it made me think. Ion know why I was really mad at Payton. Ion know if it was cause I was worried about ha last night or I just was mad at the fact that she didn't come home. I really don't have a reason to be mad, so she had a point. I wasn't ha daddy or ha nigga, so why do I care so much?