141-150

Chapter 141

Here, Jiao Laidi, the daughter-in-law of the head of the plastic factory, is introducing her to Anna.

"Zhu Hailiang, 27 this year, two years older than you. He used to work in our Nie Gong laboratory. Now he's transferred to Base 5, he want to find a suitable partner?" Jiao Laidi carried a canvas bag. , Just said: "I still sell some food, so I won't follow you anymore. You two have a chat, okay?"

Zhu Hailiang, Anna used to be common in the base.

She remember it well, it was because the second aunt Wu, the head of the group, called out of Nie Gong's laboratory after being involved in the crime.

The young man was quite fat, shook Anna's hand, and said, "I'll buy you a bottle of soda?"

Anna hummed. If you want to talk about getting married, you must get married.

But this young man is a little too fat. She has always hated fat people. If this condition is lowered and then lowered, there is no way. She still intends to talk about it.

"My salary is higher than before, and soon the oil field in Jingbian will invite me to work as an engineer. The salary is estimated to be higher. I think I'm really suitable for you. What do you think of me? ?" Xiao Zhu said.

When Anna heard this, she felt that she could shirk: "I am determined to settle in the frontier. You are going to Jingbian. Then we two are not suitable."

"No, no, where are you? If I settle down in the frontier, then I won't go to Jingbian anymore, will it be okay?" Xiao Zhu said quickly.

Seeing Anna loosened, he said: "We are not young anymore. If you think I'm suitable, go back to Beijing to see my parents next day. Let's get married. What do you think?"

Anna hesitated and was thinking about it. Just heard the person behind say: "Zhu Hailiang, your No. 5 base is so busy, you still run out for a blind date, are you not afraid that I will report you?"

Zhu Hailiang turned around and saw a man in military uniform, stubborn and masculine. The handsome man, flicking soot with one hand in his pocket, half-squinted looking at him.

"Oh, Minister Leng, why did I meet you?" Xiao Zhu hurriedly bent over, shook hands, and wanted to let a cigarette.

Leng Qifei doesn't smoke in Zhonghua. How could he smoke him? He said, "Go back and work for me, don't play this imaginary set with Laozi."

In a blink of an eye, a blind date was disturbed.

"What's the matter with you, you wear so little on a cold day, go, and follow me to the dormitory of the Armed Forces Department, I have hot coffee for you." Leng Qi watched Anna leaving, just behind he Follow along.

"Minister Leng, I won't go to your dormitory. If you break your shoes in the Armed Forces Department, it's too bottom line. You see, there is the state-run hotel guest house. If you really want to do it, I'll give you half an hour and let's open a room. ,m A quick fight and a quick decision. I have to go to the textile factory to report." Anna said.

Leng Qi became interested as soon as he heard: "You have adjusted the textile factory. That's okay. We will have a meet-and-greet at each agency another day. Then I have to buy you a skirt and ask you to dance."

" Do you want to open a house?"

"Do you think half an hour is enough?" Leng Qi asked back.

Anna gave him a blank look, then turned and left.

He threw the cigarette butt under his feet coldly and stepped on: "Anna, you female rascal, I want to find you again, I am definitely a dog, the kind of shit eating."