Chapter 1: Her Return

"Chenle, we have guests

"Chenle, we have guests." Lina said, glaring at her husband. Chenle was busy typing away on his vare though, eyebrows knitted.

Minsun stared at the first lady of Dealain, clearly frustrated with her husband's behaviour. She gave Lina a gentle smile, noticing the tension in the room.

"I'm a busy person." Chenle replied, taking a deep breath before placing his vare down, looking up at the people surrounding him. "Um, why are all of you here?"

"We're looking for the door between the two dimensions." Jingsi told them. "Any idea where that might be?"

"I know exactly where it is." Chenle responded, his eyes darkening. Minsun gulped, finding the President's behaviour frightening.

Chenle and Lina were different from the other rulers, running Dealain in a similar style to the way Shuyu and Yangyang ruled Aria. These two realms were known as the most peaceful out of the eight, the rules prioritizing the happiness of their citizens.

However, Dealain was also known for their technological developments. According to her parents, ever since the eight realms were connected once again, there have been vast improvements with communication between the realms, and that was all because of the work Chenle had done.

"It's where those nasty beasts have been coming from." Chenle said before leaning forward, swiping his hand above the centre to the meeting table they were around.

Minsun noticed her friends shrink as the holographic image appeared in front of them. It was a tiny image, only a fraction of the creature's actual size, but it was enough for them to know that they were no joke.

"These things have been popping up all over Dealain

"These things have been popping up all over Dealain." Chenle informed them. "Mark and Jisun have come by to try to close the door, but they have no idea how."

"We do though!" Jihyung blurted out, taking Chenle and Lina aback. Minsun wasn't expecting her brother to expose them that quickly and could tell the others felt the same.

"You do?" Jihyung nodded.

"You need eight keys, one from each realm. I actually found Dealains in a bucket full of old artifacts and vares in your other house when I was cleaning up." Jihyung informed them. "And lucky for you two too because that means that we can close it now!"