☾62

My dreams running into your dreams
It's as if we wished on the same star,
And my time changing all of your time
It's a butterfly effect on my heart

My dreams running into your dreamsIt's as if we wished on the same star,And my time changing all of your timeIt's a butterfly effect on my heart

Cutting through the peaceful air was the loud continuous sound which caused Yeonhee to stir from her sleep.

The irritating prolonged noise abruptly stopped, Yeonhee's vision was a little hazy when she first awoke, disoriented as her sight landed on the brown oak.

She was facing his wardrobes, staring at the wooden drawers as she blinked the sleepiness from her vision and rolled over on her other side.

The sudden infiltration of light entered her half squinted eyes even though the curtains were still drawn for her, the sunlight still streamed through.

Next to her was empty, the sheets crinkled and messy from where her boyfriend slept for the night, she yawned and stretched her arms out as she heard rattling from the bathroom connected to his room.

"Ah shit." He groaned after something clattered against the ground, Yeonhee couldn't help but smile sleepily in amusement. Then, the sound began again to which she realised he was using the electric razor to shave.

It wasn't long after when the bathroom door opened, revealing the boy who had a fresh white tshirt on and had changed into jeans. Closing the bathroom door behind him, Mark's eyes fell to the bed where Yeonhee was laying barely still awake.

He laughed at her state of fighting the urge to sleep, rubbing at her eyes.
Mark sat on the edge of his bed as she sleepily looked up at him.
"Morning, did you sleep well?" He asked with a glance as he began to put some bracelets on one wrist.

She hummed, yawning then burying her head into the pillow.
"Why's your razor so loud man?"
"Dang did it wake you? Sorry sorry. I gotta keep a clean face you know."
Yeonhee looked up at him, tilting her head inquisitively.
"Why? I think you'd suit it if you just let it grow."

"Yo really? Honestly, most guys in the industry shave to keep a 'youthful' look. Maybe one day I'll let it grow but I think I'd look weird."
"Hmmm, yeah let me know when you do because I'll join in with you."

His laughter rang through the air.
"Alright I got you." He nodded, glancing at his phone to check the group chat to see what the plans were on how they were getting to the schedule.

"Schedule?" Her murmur inquired and he confirmed.
"Yeah, do you have work or uni today?"

"I have work...at like 5."
Mark hummed, fastening his watch on his wrist then turning his attention over to the girl who had the covers pulled to her chin and eyes closed.
"Are you planning on getting up anytime soon?" He questioned in amusement as he watched her.

"What's the time?"
"10." He answered and Yeonhee shook her head, curling further in the warmth of the bed which she couldn't leave.
"Too early, goodnight."