Chapter 9:

Brandon

I traced Karmen's thigh tattoo as she slept attached to my side with her leg thrown over me.

I grabbed my phone off of the night stand seeing that it was only eight in the morning.

I kissed on Karmen's neck trying to wake her up but her mean ass just moaned before pushing me away and burying her face into my chest.

"Bae gimme kiss." I said.

She lifted her head pecking my lips with her eyes closed. I tried to deepen the kiss but she pulled back covering her mouth.

"Stop. Morning breath." She mumbled through her hand.

"Fuck outta here." I moved her hand from her mouth kissing her, tongue and all.

"So you back to ya no panties years?" I ask feeling on her bare ass.

I literally ask her that all the time because when she was like 17 she wouldn't wear any when she wore something that would show panty lines and she didn't like thongs back then. I always noticed and pointed it out. She use to lie and say she did have some on then tell me to stop looking at her ass.

"I have some on." She mumbled against my neck.

I reached between her thighs sliding my fingers over her bare slit, then circling her clit making her moan as her juices begin flowing. "That feels like just pussy to me."

"Shut- ooh." She moaned as I put in a finger inside her. Tight, throbbing, and wet.

I smirked as her legs opened more giving me better access. I rolled over so I was on top of her.

"Mommy." Bryna's small voice came through the door as she knocked.

"Really?" I asked looking down at Karmen's frozen hand that just started to pull down the front of my basketball shorts.

"Karmen." I grumbled as she pushed on my abs for me to get up.

She chuckled. "We gotta move bae. She can't open the door, but Brei can."

"We were so fuckin close." I groaned rolling on to my back letting her get up. "What am I suppose to do with this shit?"

"Better go take a cold shower nigga." She said laughing as she slide on some shorts.

I sucked my teeth. "You owe me big time Karmen."

"I got you."

Karma

"Where's daddy?" Bryna asks holding her blanket.

"In the shower."

"Mommy I don't like sleeping by myself. I sleep with you and daddy." She pouted.

"Nope, remember you gotta be a big girl."

"Well I don't wanna be a big girl." She said folding her arms over her chest making me laugh.

"Is Brei up?" I asked. She shrugged. "Well go check, then yall can go in the living room and watch tv. Mommy will be down to make yall breakfast."

"Kay, hurry and tell daddy hurry." She said.

I laughed lightly. "Okay."

*

"What's good lil cuz?" Roddy asks hugging me as him and Z walked into the house. "I never see ya lil ass no more."

Roddy is Brandon's closest friend besides Z. He's also Zoe's boyfriend.

"Because you ain't come around no more after Brandon went to jail, but Z did."