Fifty five

Harrison's Pov

I'd just sat down in Mrs Robins class, i hated her but Riley made the lesson bearable. 5 minutes had gone by and she still wasn't here so i pulled out my phone and texted her. After another 5 minutes went with no reply i started to get worried.

I stood up and walked right out of the classroom not caring what Mrs Robins and her rat face said. I'd reached the English corridor and saw Ollie crouched into a comer with bloody painted all over him.

"What the fuck happened?" I grabbed his throat aggressively, aiming to get him to talk.

"The Owens brothers happened to me." He l laughed. "If your gonna touch Riley do it out of sight." He winked at me.

"Your a fucking psycho, i hope you rot in hell." I said sternly before punching him square in the face.

"There outside." He said as i started walking off.

I changed directions as i made my way outside to see it pouring with rain, but when i stepped out i saw all three brothers stood still staring out.

"Where is she?" I asked trying to hide my anger.

None of them spoke, but Liam gestured his head forward telling me exactly where to go. I ran, i ran as fast as my legs could take me, until in saw her. saw her screaming at whoever was in the car besides her.

"Riley!" I shouted getting her attention as i saw her lips move to form my name.

I ran to her, not stopping when i got to her but only crashing into her to hug her. We didn't speak but i could tell that my presents alone eased her brain and relaxed her muscles.

We stood in the rain for ages hugging until the person in the car spoke.

"Harrison get her in the car, i'll take you both back to my house." I nodded at what he said and opened the car door letting Riley climb in. I climbed in after her.

"Issac I'm sorry." She said breaking the silent air.

"Riley it's okay, I'm not mad at you." He replied looking through the rear view mirror to smile.

I looked over to riley to see her smiling back.

Riley's Pov

I didn't like him seeing me like this, in fact i hated anyone seeing me like this never mind the guy i liked. I mean come on I'm a mess, what if he doesn't like me back for it?

I put my thoughts aside when i got into the house, why was i back home instead of school? What had happened to Ollie? Was Mrs Robins planning to give me a shit tone of homework because i wasn't in her lesson? Never mind i don't give a shit about her and her atomic particles.

"Harrison take her upstairs, she need some rest." Issac said as he threw his car keys into the bowl at the side of the door and made his way to the kitchen.

"Yeah sure." He replied as he put his hand on my back guiding me towards the stairs.

I lead the way to my room and that's when i realised both are clothes were dripping wet. I closed the door, not fully then made my way to my draws to find some sweats to put on.

"Here." I tossed some grey joggers and a white t-shirt over to Harrison. "They're my Corey's they should fit." I offered him a small smile.

"You sure i don't want to be wea-" He started but i cut him off.

"He doesn't wear them anymore that's why there in my draw." I laughed slightly. "You can get changed in here i'll go out." I headed towards the bedroom door until his voice caused me to come to a halt.