Tattletale

Tw: language, mention of explosions

Listen, I knew they would all find out eventually. After all, we all live under the same roof. It was only a matter of time before they found out Dream and I's secret.

To be fair, I really don't care if or when they find out.

The next few days were wonderful. I had to make up god knows how many excuses for why no one could find me around the castle. It was usually because I was in Dream's room, sometimes on the roof. All my freetime, however, was spent with Dream. I began to see parts of him I hadn't noticed before. Under the mask he really is a sweet person. Dream took it off a few times, but I could tell he was slightly self conscious about his face, which is wrong considering how handsome he is.

It's February 4th now, a normal day. I was sitting in my room, sketching my first ever picture of Dream, when none other than the devil himself came in.

The door opened without a knock, making me jump in surprise. I glanced up to see Dream standing there. A smile filled my face as I looked at him. Without a word he pulled up his mask slightly, just above his mouth, and gave me a hard and passionate kiss. I wanted to check for anyone nearby, but he closed the door within a few seconds of the kiss.

We had absolutely no idea someone had seen the whole thing.

Puffy POV

I honestly cannot believe Blaze went with Dream. I mean, good for her, but no one could've ever seen that coming. After the ball she seemed to disappear, like she'd forgotten all about us. I tried to confront her, but the girl only denied.

I have my doubts.

I mean, I always do. Suspicious of everything, that's me. Today confirmed my suspicions.

February 4th, ew, I hate the number 4. I don't know why, just how it's spelt and how it rolls off the tongue. Four... four. It's like for, but it's four. Honestly.

Back to the point, I woke up next to Cynthia in my room. God she is so beautiful when she's asleep. It was late, about 10. Yes, I did sleep until 10 on a weekday, what about it?

This morning I looked ugly as anything, still some remidents of the previous days' makeup on my face. Ha, too lazy to wash that shit off. I pushed myself out of bed and decided to get breakfast, still in pajamas. Whatever, everyone is used to seeing me like this. I passed Ponk's room, Punz, then turned the corner.

A tall green figure swooped by. I jumped out of the way, praying that all people didn't see me like this. Dream didn't even look my way. I dove behind the wall, putting my Ninja training to use. Just kidding, I haven't been trained in that. I glanced around the corner, seeing Dream walk down the hallway. He looked taller and happier than usual, heh. I should be happy that the dick is overjoyed, shouldn't I? Eh, whatever.

Then he paused at one of the doors. I stared in confusion. Who's room is that? He never goes into any of the rooms. Wait... is that?

Blaze's room?

The tall man shoved the doors open and walked right inside. My curiosity took over, causing me to walk right up to the door.

I only got one view before it was slammed in my face.

I saw Dream with his lips locked to Blaze.

Blaze POV

I could tell Dream was confident today, as he didn't seem to hold back while he made out with me. I didn't fight him, sometimes he has these types of days where he wants to be more dominant. It really doesn't bother me, we kind of switch off. I didn't worry if anyone had seen us, today a lot of them would be training.