Reacting to Hot Fanart pt1

"Okay!! So we are back again with reacting to pics but it's a bit different this time" I say with a mischievous smile.

They shuddered under my gleaming look, having no idea what was going to hit them.

"Why do I feel like we are going to be doing something we shouldn't..." Denki whispers to Kirishima.

"I feel you" he replies shuddering.

"Let's get this shit over with," Bakugou says with no interest.

"Boy, you are the one in most danger" I chuckle dangerously. His eyes squint in response to my statement. 

"Okay!! Let's get started" I say devilishly. 

.

.

.

"Oh," the student reacted.

Some of the female students snuck out their phones and took pics.

"He looks very ..." Uraraka mutters

"Delicious" Mina finishes while licking her lips. Everyone stares at Midoriya who is on the verge of exploding out of attention and embarrassment. 

"Don't fret yet Midoriya, at least you are clothed here" I say with a smug grin. 

He turns pale while the class is wondering what the hell is going to happen to them next. 

'Ugh" bloodshot out of Uraraka's nose and while some of the boys stared in horror

Bkaugou was on the edge of blowing the room up, "What the hell is this?!?!"

"Oho, at least he is half-dressed" I state with an angelic face. 

Midoriya who had passed out when he saw the image, had foam in his mouth.

Momo and Iida shook Midoriya since Uraraka was out of service at the moment.

Iida who was obviously getting pissed shouted "Stop this inappropriate behaviour!! You might have god-like powers but have refrain!!"

I stared at him for a moment before I broke out laughing and said "Well, I guess it's your turn"

The chapter's picture had me at the first half ngl. Hope u enjoyed this chapter as much as ai did torturing - I mean writing it. Hope you guys stay safe and I hope I will be able to continue to upload another torture - I mean interesting chapter soon. Have a good one              (^∀^●)ノシ