𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬?

~~~
DONE- Chapter 16/ Chains or ropes?

~~~DONE- Chapter 16/ Chains or ropes?

DONE- Chapter 16/Chains or ropes?

"Change of plan I want Scarlett here today" I informed Alexander, Lewis, and Marco.

"But why?" Alexander asked followed up by Marco. "You said you were going to kill her at her wedding before she says 'I do'."

I sighed and cracked my knuckles ready to explain my reasons. "Okay first of all she's being having way too much fun looking at wedding stuff."

"How do you-" Lewis started

"Because I have men informing me about every single detail of her day-to-day," I explained while all of them nodded their heads as if they understood.

"And the other reason it's because I am bored and I want to have my fun. Also, my gun is not getting any fun." they all looked at me as if I was crazy. I kept eye contact with the three of them, challenging them to comment on the situation.

Alexander cleared his throat, making the awkward silence slightly disappear. "Okay, so what do we do first." I looked at him while a smirk made its way up my face.

"Good that's what I like straight to the point." Marco rolled his eyes while Lewis just kept looking at me.

"First I need her location, because how am I going to get there? Then I need all sharp objects, bullets, guns, and some bombs." All of them opened their mouths to speak. "It's only if there's an emergency, Jesus." I rolled my eyes while they three nodded.

"And lastly I want men, a bunch. Got it?"

"Yes sir" the three of them said.

I sat down on my office chair looking for some papers that the Russian mafia and my mafia signed.

I looked up seeing the three shit heard gossiping.

"Out!" I angrily raised my voice, they all ran towards the door to leave Lewis almost falling to the ground, Marco whispering 'Shit' under his breath while Alexander just laughed.

These boys when will they understand?!

I looked back down and kept looking for the damn contract.

"Jesus fuck where the hell are th-" the fucking papers were beside my computer in a folder that said 'RUSSIAN CONTRACT'

~

~

~