Threesome.

I'm sat at my desk early morning, birds are chirping and Mocha stalking. A very normal morning if i do say so myself. I was playing Destiny with some friends i didn't wanna be too loud as everyone else was sleeping. "YO YO WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, Quit spamming your fucking stasis you idiot!" I bang my fist onto my desk, while i wait to respawn. "Bro what the hell is wrong with these kids and their damn stasis. Pissing me the fuck off bro." My party all laugh in agreement.

"Yeah honestly, why can't they fucking use void or solar. Instead of fucking black ice." My friend laughs his head off. At his joke and i make a little chuckle.

"That was good man." I replied as i respawned.

"Yo Papi, theres a Titan comin your way with Sols Hammer."

"Thanks man" I switch to my snipe and snipe him down before he gets a chance.

"AH Nice one man." The girl in our squad added.

"Thanks love." I start to focus harder. My leg starting to bounce.

"Zone A guy's, they're capturing it." My friend the girl and I go to capture it back and a motherfucker pops his void super. "Damn it! What the fuck." I turn around, jumping away. I throw a grenade when i get farther away. I switch to my sub machine gun, and kill two, the girl a hunter swoops in with her throwing knives and her dark arrows. and gets the last guy. "Yoooo good job girl!" We go to capture zone A. I hear my office door creak open.

"Daddy, what are you doing up so early?" I pull a side of my headset back to be able to hear her.

"My friends needed me baby. Wanna come sit?" I pat my lap. Still focused on the game, she comes and sits on my lap wrapping herself around me and putting her chin on my shoulder. i kiss her cheek and go back to the game.

"Your girl good bro?" Isis asks. "Yeah she's good she's just tired." Sam nuzzles into my neck pecking it discreetly.

"Fuck yeah guys we won. Yooo i got the most kills!" As i was distracted Sam scooted off my lap and onto the floor infront of me. Mumbling something to herself. She looks up at me and puts her hands on my thighs and snakes her hand to my clothed member, she gently rubs it. I return to orbit and go into another match, ignoring Sam. She then grabs the waist band of my sweats and pulls my cock out. I bite my lip feeling the cold air of the office surrounding it. I feel her warm hand slowly rub the underside of it pushing it back towards my stomach before she wraps her hand around it and jerks me off slow. "Remember guys stay together? And if the other team comes two people will go." I look down at Sam and mouth 'Im playing my game seriously right now?'

She flutters her eyelids "But daddy, I'm hungry."

My face heats up a bit, "So go eat something baby."

She leans over and licks my tip. "I already am, see?"

I tense up. "God damn it, stop." She looks up at me and takes it all in her throat. "God i hate you.." the party goes silent for a sec.

"Ay Papi what you doin?"

The girl in our chat goes "Mans getting head."

My face heats up. "Yeah, yeah I am, now lets play the damn game alright."

"Yo tell your girl good job, you deserve it man." I roll my eyes.

"The guys say to tell you good job." She smirks up at me and pulls off with a loud pop.

"Thank you. Mm."

"Ooo damn we heard that one."

"Shut the hell up, before i get off." I mute myself, setting my controller on my lap looking down at Sam. "Can't keep away huh? You needy cocksucker. Always so hungry for daddys cock. Hm?" I grab her by her hair, and force my cock into her mouth pushing it down my shaft, all the way making her gag. "Mm, that's right baby gag on daddy's cock." I pick my controller up and wait for the loading screen to end. The clacking of the toggles fills the room. "Fucking hell!" I thrust up into her mouth as i die. "He fucking sniped me from across the map, how?" I growl before sitting forward shoving my stomach now in her face.