Chapter 1 - Arriving in Teyvat [Unedited]

A/N: This is my first attempt at Genshin sorta stuff, so apologies if its really bad. :<

*magical portal appears and future me comes in* 

Me: Hey guys!! SO btw this chapter is VERY BAD- i mean it's the first chapter too- but just get thru the beginning, i promise it gets better *jumps back thru portal and disappears*

.

.

.

"One more time! Pleaseeeee?" You begged, your computer showing the words Challenge Failed

"y/n, it's already 10:00!" Your friend - Niko - whined. "Let's just do it tomorrow. Plus, with your parents..." 

You cringed, images flashing through your mind. "Good idea."

'Wish I was in Teyvat myself,' You thought, waving good bye as Niko left. 

You didn't notice the small tremor that shook underneath your feet, or how the moon and stars glowed brightly for a second. 

You got ready for bed, walking towards the mattress, but stopped. The floor shook, causing you to grab the wall for support. 

Suddenly, the floor tore in half, revealing a large expanse of trees, grass, and many glowing objects. You were sucked into the hole, screaming.

You fell from the sky, staring up at the night sky. It was beautiful, constellations were littered across the sky. 

The moon shone brightly, a beam of light coming towards you. You screamed again as it hit you in the chest, feeling an overload of energy enter your body. You started falling faster, a white glow engulfing your body. You heard a mix of voices enter your mind, speaking gibberish for a few seconds. 

You closed your eyes, preparing for impact. 

~~~

No One POV

Acting Grand Master Jean frowned at the sky. Her vision had been flashing randomly, and she was currently wondering why the moon and stars were glowing so brightly. 

A large boom suddenly echoed through the lands, shaking the buildings. Jean gasped as a streak of white fell from the stars, glowing brighter as it neared the ground. When it made impact, an even louder noise was sent across all of Teyvat. In Liyue, Xiao looked in the distance, seeing the white streak in the sky. 

"Jean!" Kaeya burst into the office. "Did you see it??" 

Jean looked over at them. "Kaeya, lead a search time to investigate," She snapped. Kaeya froze. Jean was barely like this. Kaeya quickly nodded and rushed off. 

Jean turned back around, watching the streak slowly fade. 

~~~

Back to your POV

You opened your eyes slowly, sunlight prickling your eyes. You blinked and rubbed your eyes, sitting up. 

Wait. What the heck am I wearing???

You looked down in shock at your outfit. 

The fabric was a soft white silk, and split in the middle. The sleeves were multiple layers coming off your shoulders, with patterns of pale yellow stars. A small corset hugged your waist, and the dress was multiple layers of soft grey and white, with more stars. A small back-dress-thing came down from the top of the corset, colored a light grey. ( not sure what its called hehe ) It also had a black cape that came down to behind your knees, with silver lining. A pair of wrist-length black fingerless gloves were on your hands, and knee high white boots adorned your legs.