THE JEON'S

It was almost 4pm and both the boys were getting ready for the dinner meet , one totally excited another one nervous .It was normal though ,he was going to meet his father in law about whom he had no idea . Well he never asked Jungkook about his family and nor did Jungkook. He only knew Jin ,as his cousin.

"Hyungie, you ready?"  "Yup Bun, lets go .By the way my boyfriend looks soo pretty today." Taehyung complimented making Jungkook's ear turn red.

" Taehyung complimented making Jungkook's ear turn red

(this is how they looked ,ignore Jungkook's hair color)

They made their way towards the car. "Bun, tell me the location" taehyung then inserted the location on the map and they went away towards the filled location.

When the car came at halt. Taehyung's brain came at halt too. Never ever had he thought Jungkook to be son of 'The Jeon Jayhyun.' Okay he knew Jungkook was rich but being son of the 2nd richest man in Korea was on different level. 'Then why didn't he came out in public.' he questioned inside his mind. He had read news of Mr. Jeon having a son whom he would introduce in few years. He even read headlines like 'Mr. Jeon Jayhyun , secretly vising someone in Busan. But nobody found out who the person was.

"Hyungie come inside, dad must be waiting." with that Taehyung was dragged inside the mansion. And when we got inside it was nothing like he expected. He thought Mr. Jeon to be sitting on couch ,looking all intimidating but here he was placing food on the table with Jin and one more guy who he assumed to be Jin's boyfriend (according to his baby's explanation.) laughing and having fun.

"Appa" "Aigoo , my baby "with this Mr. Jeon came running towards the door and crushed his baby in a hug  , making Taehyung smile at the father-son relationship something which he never had. Then Mr. Jeon looked at Taehyung and said " what are you waiting for young man? come here." and pulled him in a hug too. And bro Taehyung was surprised with such a warm nature and thought 'How could everyone in this house be so sweet.' 

All of them made their way to dining room and started eating after some introduction with with each other. 

"So Taehyung, which major are you in?"  "Business"  "which year ?" "second" "so that means you are going to graduate in 2 years "   " yes ,sir

"So Taehyung, which major are you in?"  "Business"  "which year ?" "second" "so that means you are going to graduate in 2 years "   " yes ,sir." Taehyung replied. " oh, come-on son call me dad." Mr Jeon said  making Taehyung smile and nod . The conversation went on for quite some time between the two until a  loud giggling sound echoed in the mansion . There he was the youngest on the floor and Jin on top of him tickling him non-stop. Both Mr. Jeon and Taehyung took out their mobile phones to record the scene infront of them

Soon after ,both of them got permission to live together but not before Taehyung getting threat  "If something happens to my son ,you will pay." making him gulp but nod .  so it was decided that Jungkook would be shifting by the end of the week and taehyung and Jin would help him. Now all four of them were ready to go home when Mr. Jeon stopped them and told them to spend the night as it was already late ,they agreed and made their way in their room .Jungkook and taehyung in Jungkook's room and Jin and Namjoon in Jin's room.

Jungkook and taehyung in Jungkook's room and Jin and Namjoon in Jin's room

(jungkook's room)

As soon as door of Jungkook's  room opened Taehyung was in awe, it was so freaking cute. Both of them came inside with Jungkook leading the way. "Welcome to my room Hyungie , How's it ?"he asked with red cheeks as in the whole big mansion this was the only room with which decorated cutely rest of them looked luxurious . "Aww my baby , this is so cute."   "R-really?"  "of course  but-"  "But what Hyungie?" Jungkook asked timidly " But it can never be as cute as you my babybun "  "Hyungie, you scared me " Jungkook said hitting Taehyung's chest lightly.

The couple then made their way on the bed after changing in comfortable clothes and slipped in the blanket hugging each other  giving pecks occasionally. They were happy now knowing they are going to live together but before that taehyung had some renovation ideas for his house as surprise for his baby bun.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM REALLY SORRY I COULD NOT UPDATE YESTERDAY , I WAS A BIT BUSY IN SOMETHING.