Wearing their haori/uniform 🧥

Who did this? Who made..this masterpiece? Ain't no damn reason Giyu should look finer than he already is. 😤

Also I hate it when my baby Mui doesn't get added because he doesn't wear a haori. I'm gonna do him justice by making this a haori/uniform scenario.

How do they react to you wearing their haori or uniform? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

Opening scenario:

You were bored so you wore their haori/uniform and they saw you.

Giyu Tomioka

"So warm.." You muttered fondly, nuzzling into your body which was wrapped in Giyu's mismatched haori. Your current lack of awareness made you oblivious of Giyu who was staring at you from the door.

"Hey, babe." He said, finally deciding to make his presence known after a while. You jerk up from where you were sitting and turn to Giyu.

"H- H-How long have you've been standing there?" You stammer, face flushing in embarrassment. Giyu merely shrugs before walking up to you.

"You look really cute in my clothing." He says making your face only redden more.

"Can we- Can we just cuddle?" You ask, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Sure."

Obanai Iguro

Obanai huffs in irritation. He's been looking for his striped haori all day but couldn't seem to find it anywhere. It was like it had up and vanished.

He was angry, up until he saw you talking to one of the kakushi with his haori on. He waits for the kakushi to leave before walking up to you.

"Why are you wearing my clothes?" He asked. You turn around and smile at him.

"Well." You started. "I was bored and your haori was just laying around. I couldn't resist! Besides, it's comfy."

"Take it off." He deadpans. You pout.

"Oh come on, baby. Please! I promise I won't spill anything on it or anything." You plead.

Kaburamaru hisses and Obanai sighs, shaking his head. "Fine. Just don't let any of the others see you. Especially Shinazugawa."

Mitsuri Kanroji

"Uwah!" The sudden squeak made you spin around. Standing there, at the doorway of the bathroom, was Mitsuri with a face as red as cherries.

"O-Oh." You started, face turning red as well. "I though you had something to do today. W-What are you doing here?"

Mitsuri stayed silent as she continued to eye you. You look away.

"If you want me to take it off I can-" A sudden thud catches your attention and you spin your head around to see your girlfriend now on the floor, passed out with blood trickling from her nose.

"Love? Oh my gosh! Love! Are you okay?"

Shinobu Kocho

Shinobu smiles as she watched you treat a patient in her haori. Once you finish, you walk out to see her smiling, pink face. You smile back and giggle, walking up to her.

"Close your eyes and hold still for me." Shinobu instructs. You do as she says and close your eyes shut. You feel her put something in your hair before feeling her lips against yours.