31

a/n: another CONTENT WARNING FOR SOME MORE MENTIONS OF GUN VIOLENCE AND ALSO BREIF MENTION OF SUICIDE AND PEOPLE DYING pls stay safe

one of the first things luli was taught was the number of bullets to load a gun with. three warning shots, four for each victim, and if things got to that point, one for yourself.

she knew exactly where junhui would be, so it was just a matter of how quick she got to him. of course she was concerned about her friends, but she thought that maybe if she found junhui, she'd find her homies.

yes, she head heard the gun shots coming from the other side of the warehouse, and all she could hope was that lucas, hendery, and ningning were out safely, and that the others were ok as well.

she made it to the room, and saw her brother's signature chair. it was his favorite because it made him feel like a stereotypical villain from a cartoon or something, since it spun around.

luli raised her gun in the air and fired the three warning shots. from behind his chair, junhui chuckled a little then spun around.

"glad for you to join me, little sister." he said with a smirk.

luli kept a straight face. "aren't you supposed to be dead?"

"ah you see, the only way you could come back to china is if both father and i were arrested, or dead." junhui explained, "and since dear old dad hung himself already in a moment of weakness, all that was left was for me to either rot in jail, or fake my death."

at this jun stopped talking and sipped at the random ass smoothie he had. it took everything in luli not to shoot him at that very moment. she had to know where the others were first.

"i think you know the rest." jun held up his hands sarcastically as luli pointed the gun at his forehead.

"where are they?"

"who?"

"you know who." luli nearly lost her temper and fired, but stopped herself. "where are ningning, lucas, and hendery?"

"ew, they're all so soft." minghao made a face as he walked into the room, making another surprise appearance like he usually does.

luli put her arms out like she was presenting something and looked up. "you know, i am so sick of your stupid ass." she said, waving around her gun in minghao's direction, almost near hysteria. "still junhui's little pet snake? still trying to get with the wens just because your family kicked you out?"

"still whoring around with that sicheng boy?" minghao shot back. she rolled her eyes and turned back around to her crazy ass brother.

"really? who else do you have working for you? that guanlin boy? you're an actual pain in the ass."

luli heard and felt minghao slowly walk towards her, and she knew that now that she had her back turned from him he'd try to sneak up on her and disarm her.