Funerals, Crash Site, David Park

3rd POV

Meanwhile in the city called Panama City in Panama, a boy is running he opens a door and runs in yelling "i'Nino" A man is seen under a car working the boy runs to him the man comes out to be Dom who stares "Te hablen por telefono" So Dom walks out of the door and heads towards the telephone while the boy runs pass.

He picks it up said "Dimelo" A voice said "Dom" Dom turn said "Mia, I told you not to call me here" But Mia said "Dom, it's Letty and Y/n" He listens "They've been murdered" That got his attention.

Meanwhile back in LA at a cemetery a group of people is there while two coffins are seen a Priest said, "Brothers and sisters, we are gathered here to pay our final respects to our beloved Letty and Y/n" Standing in a distance is Brian "Let us reflect on their journey by the words of the Lord in Psalm 23"

Brian stares at the funeral frowning "'The lord is my shepherd; I shall not want'" He wasn't alone agents are there watching "'He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters" Sitting down is Mia while standing from a distance on the hill watching the funeral is Dom arms cross.

Stasiak walks over to Brian stand next to him said "Facial recognition software matched Toretto about 10 minutes after he crossed the border" On one coffin is two pictures of Y/n being in a headlock by Dom both smiling, and the other is a picture of Y/n holding L/s/n in his arms both smiling together.

On the other coffin is Letty sitting on Dom's lap at a barbeque while sitting in the front row is Mia and Y/n family F/n frowning at what happen to his son, M/n tears falling from her eyes and finally L/s/n now 13 years old trying her best to hold her tears to see her brother gone and Mia sitting there looking at both coffins "I don't get it"

Stasiak stares "Thought he'd show" He walks pass Brian who stands there as the Priest said, "So go our lives" Then Brian looks towards the hill where a fracture machine is thinking he walks.

Later that night at the L/n garage F/n is working late doing some papers he looks to a picture of Y/n when he was 10 and him together smiling as they are by his family car F/n slowly smiles then a noise got his attention he looks out the window to see a person standing there confuse F/n gets up and walk out of the door.

He opens the door and walk towards the person calls "Excuse me sir but we are close" The person step into the light to reveal to be Dom he stands there, F/n shock to see him "Dom" Now they're in the office sitting down Dom said, "I heard what happen to Y/n" F/n nods said "Yeah I should know".

Dom ask, "How's the rest of your family's doing" F/n leans back sighs said "M/n is trying to stay strong for him and I'm trying my best to keep the family together" Dom nods then ask, "What about L/s/n, how is she doing" F/n frowns said "She took it hard she comes home from school and goes to Y/n room and stays there for most of the day wearing his jacket".

Dom stares listening "She comes down when she's hungry and watch what she and Y/n does every day when he's around" Dom looks down then gets up said "It was good to see you, F/n" F/n nods Dom turns to the door, but F/n calls "Dom" Dom stops F/n slowly gets up "If possible, you find the person who did this my son take care of him" Slowly Dom turns to him and said, "You got it" With that Dom leaves.

A few hours later at the Toretto resident while a couple of cars are watching it the radio said, "Car three, you still have eyes on at Toretto location" Meanwhile Mia in a red dress walking towards the garage holding a box she enters sideways walks over to a bench and put the box down.

Suddenly walking out of the shadows is Dom, Mia turns to see him she walks around and hug him Dom hugs Mia back Mia crying as they hold each other they move back Mia shake her head said, "I told you not to come, they're staking the place out" Dom stares "If they find you—"