Chaos 15

I care about her too much for her to get hurt or even worse, get killed.

(Y/n) POV

We were sitting outside under a tree and I could feel someone or something watching us and I could tell I wasn't the only one who was feeling the same thing. Everyone seemed slightly more on edge than usual, especially Ben and Jeff.

I was listening to Ben arguing with the others when suddenly, I felt something wrap around my leg and hang me upside down.

"(Y/N)!!", they all yelled as they jumped from their seats.

I was still hanging upside down as I was spun around to be face to non-existent face with the infamous SlenderMan.

"Oh, hello sir!", I greeted kindly, not phased by the tall faceless creature.

"Hmm... Boys, care to explain why you're associating with this human?"

B:"Umm... It's kind of a long story..."

J:"Ben made a group chat for us and some of the other pastas in it..."

B:"And while I was making it and inviting people, I may have accidentally add her...."

"I see. How long ago did this happen?"

H:"A few months ago."

M:"Yeah, it's been awhile."

B:"But she hasn't told anyone about us! Please don't kill her!"

J:"Yeah, she hasn't even told her family or friends."

"Is this true, (Y/n)? Or are they trying to make sure I spare you?"

"They're telling the truth, sir. I choose not to tell other humans. They wouldn't understand me or them and they would panic."

"Hmm... You're different from the other humans I've encountered...... I'll spare you, as long as you tell no one and make sure no one finds out about us."

"Yes, sir! I promise."

"Alright then. I'll leave you all to continue talking."

And with that, he put me back on the ground and teleported away. I snickered a bit before full on laughing. The boys looked at me full of confusion and slight fear.

After calming down, I calmly told them, "Sorry, but the way he teleported away and how he's super tall reminded me of an enderman."

J:".....WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

M:"...Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm good. That was pretty cool."

H:"M-more like terrifying. And you were the one being dangled by your leg!"

B:"Thank Zalgo he didn't kill you..."

"Yeah, I'll be just fine."