Quidditch World Cup

16 Years Later

16 Years Later

After long years of waiting, England was once again hosting the final match of the Quidditch World Cup, therefore many of the Hogwarts students whose families had managed to get them tickets were overly happy near the end of their school year. The fact that the game was between England itself and Brazil only added to their excitement.

Leo and Teddy walked out of the classroom after their last exam of the year, their backpacks hung loosely over their shoulders. As much as they loved being at Hogwarts, they were glad that their sixth year was finally coming to an end so they could go back home to their families. This time, for a special reason.

"I've been practicing all month. It will definitely work," said Leo, but Teddy wasn't too assured.

      "Maybe if you had used your powers more often in the past it would've been easier now," Teddy reasoned as the two of them walked down the corridor.

     "It's not like you use your powers that much either. You only change your hair color," said Leo as he pointed at Teddy's turquoise blue hair.

     "You're right. This is going to be harder than either of us had expected." Teddy sighed, shaking his head. "Are you sure we should go through with this? They'll figure it out in a second."

"What makes you think that?"

"Both my parents and yours were troublemakers, remember? Haven't you listened to the stories they always tell us about their school days? They were all a bunch of pranksters. There's no way they'll buy it."

"They won't suspect a thing! Just trust me on this, okay?"

"I'm telling you, I don't have a good feeling about this whole thing. They're gonna see right through us."

     "You don't have a good feeling about what?" a voice said behind them, causing the two boys to whirl around briskly.

      As soon as they turned around and looked behind them, they saw Leda and Victoire walking toward them with a curious expression upon their complexion.

     "Nothing," the two boys quickly said in sync, looking extremely suspicious.

     "Aha..." Leda folded her arms and looked between them with her bluish grey eyes. "Very convincing."

     "It's none of your business," Leo retorted back, glaring at his younger sister.

      "Anyway," Victoire broke through, "Leda got a letter from your parents today."

     "Right." Leda cleared her throat, remembering why she had come here in the first place. "Mum managed to get everyone seats at the Ministry box."

     "That's great!" Teddy clapped his hands together in excitement, his grin returning to his face.

     He and Leo were sorted into the same house and both were big Quidditch fans, but only Teddy had tried out for the Hufflepuff team, landing the Chaser spot at last. So, he was understandably the most excited among all of them to go and see the Quidditch World Cup game in three week.