8

I regret rashly saying no abuse content, it should be no violence content 😅... You might have already guessed that the male lead can definitely imprison our main character so I repeat, there maybe some disturbing content in the following chapter anyways feel free to drop this novel if you find it not to your liking. Love love guys ❤️

    Shasha was serving dishes uncomfortably, goosebumps creeping through every corner of her body because of the stare watching her every move. It's like beast looking at it's prey. She went further from him to prevent any danger that might befall her. Lu Jian's eyes darkened after seeing her far from him. It's like mocking him that he would never be able to obtain her thus he warned her. "Make another step and you won't be able to bear the consequences!" Shasha stiffened. 'this is a blatant threat!!!' she quickly went back and sat directly in his lap ready to appease him. "I just wanted to get you coffee?" She flinched when her words came as a question but she felt him relaxed.

"Good"
         he was pleased that she's clever enough to immediately appease him.  It only means he was already in her heart even a little bit. But it wasn't enough to calm him. He was a greedy person, wanting a meter after taking an inch. It doesn't matter, he has many more ways so he can be deeply embedded in her mind and heart.

Shasha attended him like a baby, her bodily instinct moving to the spoon and deliver it to his mouth. This was one of the things that he made her do in the past weeks and now it was subconsciously itched to her. 'this manipulative bastard actually trained me!!!!???' a thousand curse spouted in her mind for not knowing it sooner after she saw him perked his lips upward but what can she do. In the novel, he didn't treat Bai Ran like this maybe because she was just a pet being raised like a servant.

'This won't do, she needed to slip away as soon as possible' she didn't know that Lu Jian is watching her face distorting every minute and thought it was cute especially her expression like she was thinking of a brilliant idea. "Pfft" Shasha broke out of her stupor. She felt like he has seen through her but she might just be overthinking seeing him eating by himself. She didn't even notice when he transfered her beside him. "Eat" Shasha obediently ate her fill.

"You'll be my personal assistant starting tomorrow" She almost choked while drinking hearing him saying this. 'he actually want me beside him?' it was an opportunity to her so she nodded after awhile and bowed her head to conceal her excitement. This will give her a chance to watch the blooming love of the leads while she was planning her move to escape. Although there is a possibility that if she can have a good relationship with the leads, they will let her go but it was just a speculation. It's better to escape back to America than die without her body intact.

    Shasha twitched her eyebrows. She was laying in a sofa and in front is a table full of deserts and drinks. Lu Jian's office is massive, there is a transparent wall in between his actual office and resting area. On her side is the door connecting to the kitchen and wash room. She can be seen from the other side which is Lu Jian's main office. She doesn't see much of Lu Jian in his seat because of the light coming from his back, a glass wall where the outside can be seen.

      She isn't actually a personal assistant but a well cared pet. This annoyed her, she is expecting to have paperwork that she'll work on but was instead told to do her own things. She asked him if she can wonder outside his office but he only turn his back. She already knew that it's a no.
She decided to ponder upon when will the female lead appear, she doesn't even know her appearance, she only knew that she was assigned in the design department.
Lu Jian's company specializes in gaming industry but it's just a front, he is actually in some illegal business involving weaponry. Transaction in Russia and Italy so it was a relief that he doesn't have any business in USA. Although she can settle in other country but her citizenship is in America so she can only go there. What she need right now is money so after knowing that she'll be a personal assistant then she will have a wage but with the current situation she can just be a vase in this office.

She heard a phone ringing and saw that Lu Jian is talking with someone after a while he stood up. Shasha quickly stood up to follow him out. "Just stay here, I'll be right back after the meeting" he doesn't want her to be seen by his competitor.

Meanwhile, down the office are huge gossips regarding their boss taking up a woman with him. This naturally arrived in Bai Ran's department.