New member?

"All right that's a wrap everybody!", everyone cheered as the shoot had come to an end with that you prepare your surprise for their hard work at the where they have a shelter room to take a break. When you saw Hobi hyung sitting feeling tired you offer him a mineral water bottle to cool himself and the same goes with Becky, both of them thanked you.

 When you saw Hobi hyung sitting feeling tired you offer him a mineral water bottle to cool himself and the same goes with Becky, both of them thanked you

"Wooo Hyung you look cool just now while you were freestyling, I can believe I almost fell for you. Right, Becky? He was so cool right?", you ask Becky as she agrees with you while Hobi hyung felt flustered by your comment. 

"Hahahahaha stop it", he felt shy hearing compliments from people.

When they enter the room some of them were delighted to see food on the table for them, the amount they saw was enough for everybody to eat even for the crew and staff that participated in the shoot. 

"Who bought this pizza?", some were wondering who bought it and you just kept quiet not saying anything while some of them begin to dig in their pizza feeling hungry from all the shoot. You just watch them enjoying the food and having a conversation among themselves, while suddenly Sienna sat beside you. 

"Thanks for the pizza by the way", she munches her pizza while also watching the members having fun vibing with Becky and Hobi hyung. 

"Eh no worries all of you deserve the treat for today's hard work", you gave a small smile. 

"So when are you going back to Korea?", she asks.

"Tomorrow night I guess?", unsure of the schedule. 

"Well don't worries I will still come back to tour as I'm following the group performing here for their concert", you added. 

"Oh yea we're going to perform too with them for their concert for some songs", you nodded. 

"It feels surreal of you being a choreographer for the biggest boyband", by her tone meant that she is very proud of you. 

"Yea it is but I don't even know if I deserve this", giving the expression that you don't know about it. She stops munching her food and while what kind of words she would want to say to you.

"What do you mean you don't deserve this? of course you do, you have contributed a lot in choreographing for different artists and also helping out with our crew", she reasons her point. 

"Hahahahah all right sheeesh relax it's just too much for me to take in now" knowing she will continue to give you a whole 10 mins lecture you try to avoid it. 

"For real Y/n I'm really proud of what you have achieved so far and keep that consistency yea?", she gave open her arms inviting you for a big hug. You return it back to her and thanked her. 

"Man I find it cringe this is just not us man bahahahaha", both of you cringe and laugh it out but both of you know that conversation you had was real talk but both of you seems to not have this kind of conversation frequently.