C. 22

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO:
(Genshin Impact Highschool AU)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, I do not see them the way that I portray them, This is purely fictional
_

"You know, there's a new building in our University, I just wanna check it out to see who's there," Venti said.

They were having lunch at their University, gathered at the table was Venti, Aether, Lumine, Paimon, Xiao, Kaeya, Albedo, Kazuha and Scaramouche.

"Why don't you check it out with Diluc?" Kaeya asked. this made Venti let out a long sigh.

"That guy is always busy, of course, as his lover I need to understand that he doesn't always have time for me, besides, someone in his company always runs away from their responsibility just to be all lovey dovey with his lover!" Venti said glaring at Kaeya.

"Why is it my fault now? I am in charge at tuesdays thursdays Saturdays, and the two of us are in at Sundays," Kaeya said.

Venti clicked his tongue and held Aether's hand. "Hey hey, will you come exploring with me at the new building? And you guys as well?" Venti asked Aether while looking at the others.

Kazuha sighed. "I have bad memories in that building, my friend used to be in the course of that building also... The Student Body Baal," Kazuha said.

"Don't worry! We just need a special guide, Baal has a soft side for him," Venti said Winking at Aether, Lumine and Paimon.

"Ohhh~," Aether, Paimon and Lumine said as they smirked at each other.

Aether and Lumine stood up and went to the table of the kids from the new building. "Gorou! Hello!" Lumine said waving her hand and smiling.

Aether smiled at him as well. "Oh! You two! Hello!" Gorou said as he looks at his supposed sister figure for approval to run to the twins.

Sagongomiya nods as she smiles at the twins. Gorou runs to the twins with his arms spread to hug them.

Aether and Lumine chuckled at they both gave Gorou head pats. "Hello," Aether said.

"Who is that?" Albedo asked. "Gorou, from the Criminology Course, he's from the new building, Baal loves his cuteness, he's like a dog, everyone in the student council loves him," Venti said as he smirked at Albedo.

"Yeah, Gorou Supremacy," A girl said. Venti screeched not seeing the girl. "Who are you?" Venti asked, the others looking confused as well.

"Cess, just a random passerby," Cess said as she stood up. "Do you even go to this school?" Kaeya asked.

"No, I was planning to goblem," Cess said. "Goblem?" Kaeya asked. "Yeah, Gobble Em' Tiddies up," Cess said.

They all looked at each other and looked back at Cess, they noticed she left.

"She's like a person who doesn't do anything but Watch Anime and Play videogames and calls it a social life," Paimon said.

Aether and Lumine went back to the table with Gorou. "Hey, what did we miss?" Lumine asked.

"A lot," Everyone at the table said.

"Gorou said he'll take us around the new building," Aether said.

And so they stood up and went to the new building to explore.

"Ah! Taroumaru!" Gorou said picking up a Shiba Inu dog

(Interesting fact Inu is Dog in japanese so that's basically Shiba Dog Dog, heh)

"A dog is allowed here?" Albedo asked. Gorou nodded. "Well, Taroumaru is like the owner of the tea club area around here," Gorou said.

"Taroumaru? There you are! You're roaming around again," A person said picking up Taroumaru from Gorou's hands.

"Ah, a ginger could it be that you're related to that creepster—" "Tartaglia? A lot of people are asking that, I'm not," Thoma said chuckling. "I'm Thoma! I'm in the same course as you," Thoma said pointing at Kaeya.

Kaeya smiled and shakes his hand. "What brings you to this building?" Kaeya asked. "I was told to guard Taroumaru by Ayaka," Thoma said.

"Ayaka? Is she your lover?" Paimon asks. "Oh no no!" Thoma said laughing awkwardly. "That can't be, Thoma is like a brother to me, hello, Lumine, Aether," Ayaka said as she runs over to Lumine and hold her hand.

"Marry me!" Ayaka said her eyes sparkling. "Uh..." Lumine said.

"This happened cause Lumine helped Ayaka make pizza," Aether said chuckling.

They explored more and finally they are faced to face with Baal.

Baal looked at them up and down and saw Aether, Lumine and Gorou, Baal's face smiled and she gave the three head pats. "Exploring?" She asked.

The three nodded. "Have Fun!" Baal said walking past them while eyeing Venti.

"Meeting after school," Baal said. Venti nodded. "Man she scares me more than Signora," Venti said as he cling on Albedo.

After exploring they went on their day to learn and finally school is over.

"It's been a while since we came home together huh?" Kaeya asked as he walked along side Albedo. Albedo nodded. "It's giving me nostalgia,"

"Wanna go on a date? Let's eat out for dinner!" Kaeya said as he held both of Albedo's hand as he did little hops of excitement.

Albedo chuckled and pats his childish lover and nodded.

"We'll win some arcade prizes for you again! Just the two of us! How nice," Kaeya said.

"Let's make this a fun time then, we'll never know how long will this happen again," Albedo said.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I feel like shit atm so I took a rest :)
-cess_am

I wanna make angst