S2, E6

Sorry about the late update! I was busy the last few days at home, to the point that I would get to bed and pass out from tiredness, since I only had few hours of sleep. But anyway...I won't be able to update next week since I'm going to an anime convention with my bestie! I will take my laptop to write a bit, here and there, since I know I'll be more busy with the convention and driving, since I'm the driver, but I'll do my best to update the following days when I'm back home!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

It was quiet for a few seconds, before Midoriya decided to break the silence.

"If we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded..." He said, but Todoroki kept quiet, "Um..." He swallowed his saliva in nervousness, 'He gives off a cold intimidation, different from Kacchan and (Y/n)-chan when she gets serious...' He thought.

"I was overpowered." The dual haired male began, "So much so that I broke my pledge."

'He didn't use it even if it would be to his advantage...His left side...'

The male took his left hand out of his pocket, looking at it, "Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka...None of them felt it. At the last instant, I was the only one who was overpowered. Only me, who had experienced All Might's full power up close."

"What...does...that mean...?"

"It means I felt something similar coming from you. Midoriya, are you...All Might's secret love child or something?" Todoroki said.

'Secret...love child...?!' Midoriya thought, shocked.

"All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he?"

'I-I see...So that's what he was thinking!'

"Well? Are you?"

"Th-That's not it! I mean, even if I was, I would say I wasn't, so I don't think you'd believe me, but anyway, that's not how it is...In the first place, let me ask you something...What do you think that about me...?"

"Since you said, "that's not how it is," that means there's a connection between you two that you can't talk about, right?" The dual haired male said, as he saw Midoriya's expression, "Endeavor's my old man. I'm sure you know that he's been stuck as the number two hero for forever. If you have something from the number onw hero, then I...have even more reason to beat you. Especially, Gojo-san, she is the strongest out of all of us, and I need to beat her in order to be number one."

-----

As Endeavor went down the stairs, someone called out to him.

"Hey! Long time no see! Let's have tea, Endeavor!"

"All Might..."

(Y/n) hummed as she walked down a corridor, before seeing the two heroes, "Mah~! What a surprise!"

The two turned to her.

"Gojo..." The flamed hero said, with a growing scowl.

"Young Gojo!" The number one hero said, surprised, before looking at the other hero, "I haven't seen you since that talk we had with the press ten years ago, huh? I saw you, so I thought I'd say hi."

"I see. Well, you've already done that. Leave me." The red haired male said, before turning to the girl, "I need to speak with you."

The white haired girl feigned a gasp, "Me? But I don't wanna speak with burning trash. Did you know burning trash is bad for the environment?" She teased, making the male have a tick mark on his cheek, and the flames to expand.