Chapter 11: Family

I woke up and did my morning routine: Take a shower, dry my hair and style it, get dressed and do my makeup.

Then I grab my backpack, go down stairs, eat breakfast, say goodbye to my parents, and lastly leave

Wait where the fuck is my car?! Looking around to see if I could find it, I don't though it would be hard to miss a car. Trying to remember if I left it somewhere or lent it to one of my friends and nothing. After a few minutes of freaking out and wondering if I should call the police to report it missing, Lisa pulls up to my driveway with Rosé. In my car. Did I lend it to them? I honestly can't remember... Deciding to not worry about the subject any longer, I get into the car.
"You guys gave me a heart attack!" I say getting into the back seat.
"Girl why?"
Lisa asks.
"Yeah why? Did something happen?"
This time Rosé asks.
"Yes! I thought someone stole my car!"
They both burst out laughing at the sentence leaving my mouth. After they calmed down, Lisa pulled out of my driveway and decide to fill me in."You let me borrow it to get home yesterday remember?"
She asks focusing on the road.
Looking back in my memories of yesterday, I finnaly seem to find the right one of me lending my car to her. I make an "Oh" Face and they both chuckle at my bad memory. Once we got to school, we headed to all of our classes and eventually they ended.
"You guys wanna come over and hang out at my place?"
I ask the both of them.
"Sure!"
They said in unision as we all got into my car.

The drive home was just us gabbing, laughing, and talking about our day. Once we arrived, we went inside to see my brothers laying around the couch playing video games... Owen and Rosé both looked at each other and blushed. So cute.
"You guys wanna play with us?" Jax asked once he saw us walk through the door.
We agreed and all 5 of us sat around the TV playing video games until I began to get dizzy again.
"Guys, prepare to meet NamJoon."
I said before ending up in a room that most definitely wasn't mine.

I look around the room and see Jin. I see Jin.
"Jin?"
I ask.
He looks over confused and asks. "What's wrong NamJoon?"
Remembering that I'm in Korea now, I start speaking in Korean... Again.
"Are Yoongi and HoSeok here?"
He looks at me like I'm a drunk weirdo walking down the street talking to myself.
"Yes. We all just got home. Are you sure you're ok?"
Ok. That's good at least. Deciding that I don't know my way around their house, I yell.
"YOONGI HOSEOK GET YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASSES HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I SEARCH THIS WHOLE MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE TO FIND YOU AND WHEN I DO YOU CAN KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE FOR MAKING ME GET UP!"
I yell at the top of my lungs. I look over to Jin whose mouth is agape looking at me like he just saw a ghost. Not long after I hear footsteps.
"Y/N!"
They both yell running to the room I was in.
Jin is now up and clutching a lamp as if when he let's go he'll get murdered.
6 boys come into the room but only 2 advance and come give me a hug.
"Do you guys really know it's me just by the way I talk?"
They both pull away from the hug and say in unision
"Yup!"
I smile.
"Who are you and what have you done to NamJoon... Also how did you get Yoongi to be all happy? He even ran out of the room to get here. Yoongi never runs."
I look towards the voice. It's TaeHyung.
"Holy shit! All of you are here? Fuck shit damn mother fucking bitch sucking a cock! I was not prepared for this!" I yell.
Yoongi laughs
"I love you Y/N!"
He says making me laugh.
"Nah- you only love my vocabulary... It's different.
Oh shit! NamJoon is surrounded by my brothers!! He is going to die... I hope your last memory with him was good because you might not see him again."
I say recalling the fact I said I was about to switch.
"Ok, I have had enough. Who are you!"
Jin shouts.
Hoseok turns around and says.
"Guys, this is Y/N, NamJoons soulmate. We met her yesterday and now it appears that they switched again. Also according to her, NamJoon might die today."
He says in a cheery voice.
"Well not exactly... He might just get threatened endlessly and asked a profuse amount of questions."
I chimed in.
By now, Jin put the lamp down and said,
"Well the same might happen to you in about 2 minutes... But first, are you hungry?"
I looked at him and at the same time, my stomach growled.
The boys all chuckled and lowered their guards now knowing that I wasn't going to hurt them.
I followed them to the kitchen and we all started making small talk.
"Do you need help Jin?"
I asked.
"No I'm good... But if you can cook, we might just have to take you up in your offer eventually."
He replied and I laughed... Once the food was made, we all sat at the table before I was bombarded with questions.
"So, your in collage?"
Jimin asked.
"Yup! I just turned 21, as you might have put together by now."
I took a bite of the food...
"Holy shit! This is really good!"
I said as I took another bite.
Laughs could be heard from around the table.
"Where do you live? We are going on a tour soon... We might end up in your state!"
JungKook asked.
"NamJoon didn't tell you guys? I live in Oregon... I'll be at your concert! And you'll get to see what I look like and actually hear my voice instead of NamJoons."
I said.
"Good, because it's actually really trippy... Like it's you, but it's NamJoon. You know?"
TaeHyung said.
"It is true that you speak four languages?"
Jin asked taking a bite of his food.
"Yup! And I'm learning another one."
I replied.
"Woah! Which ones do you know?" TaeHyung asked.
"I know English, Korean, Spanish, and Greek."
I said.
"Why did you want to learn them?"
Jimin asked
"Well Korean because I'm lazy and didn't want to keep reading subtitles... Spanish because it's easier to get jobs in America if you speak Spanish and I had to do at least two years of a language class to graduate high school, and Greek because I major in Greek Mythology and it really fascinated me so I just decided to learn Greek. Languages get easier to learn the more you learn them."
I replied.
"That's really cool!"
They said in unision.
"Hey Y/N!"
Yoongi said.
I looked at him.
"Adonde vas?"
We both burst out laughing and HoSeok started pouting.
"His face though! It was amazing!"
I said through breaths as I tried to regain it. The boys looked confused and Yoongi and I both said it was an inside joke... The rest of the hour I was in NamJoons body was just talking and asking questions.

________________
I hope you like it!
-Walrus
      (:3 っ)っ