𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 ❀

I wake up in the hospital, groggy and disoriented

     I wake up in the hospital, groggy and disoriented. I feel a slight pain in my lower abdomen. I look down, but I'm covered in the hospital blanket.

     My senses finally came back to me after I realized my baby has entered this world. I got a C-Section because my cervix wasn't opening enough. I look at the clock in the hospital and see that it's 5:47.

     I push the button that alerts the nurses I'm awake. The stupid IV in my arm is irritating. I'm hungry and I just want to see my baby. 

     The nurse walks through the door and smiles brightly at me.

     "Hi, beautiful! How're you feeling?" She says, shining her white teeth at me.

     "Horrible. When can I see my baby?" She chuckles at me.

     "You can see in her a little bit. Are you hungry?"

      "Somewhat. Can I have a fruit cup?" She smiles and nods at me.

      "Of course! I'll go get your fruit cup and then I'll see when I can get your baby to you. She's a cute one." She says, walking out the door.

     Obviously, she's cute, I'm her mother.

     Shortly after, two nurses walk through the door. The same nurse from earlier has a fruit cup in her hand, and a new nurse walks in, holding a swaddled baby.

     She walks over to me and hands me, my little girl. I take her in my arms, holding her carefully.

     "Not to be rude, but how old are you again miss?" One of the nurses asks.

     "16. Why?" I say, looking her up and down. 

     "Hm. Okay. And where's her father? Or your parents?" She says, smirking at me. 

     "I don't think that's any of your business ma'am," I say, scowling at her.

     She rolls her eyes and just walks out of the room.

     "I'm really sorry about her. She shouldn't have put her nose in your business like that." The nurse with my fruit cup says.

     "It's fine," I say, trying to be mature.

     "So, what're you naming your baby?" She says, giving me a soft smile.

     I look down at my baby whose eyes are closed. Must be nice.

     "Echo."

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

The prologue is done! How do you guys like it so far? Please vote and comment. I love you all!