thirty-two

No One POV
Namjoon went downstairs, to see his parents,yoongi and taehyung waiting for him.

It turns out Chanyeol and Exo were arrested by the South Korean National Intelligence for illegal activities.

Everyone were stunned but were glad that exo no longer exists.

So Mr Kim and Mrs Kim were happy to say they were planning on a having a celebration party here with everyone invited.

And everyone nodded before standing up and going to each of their own houses.

Namjoon POV
I went back into my room and saw a beautiful handsome face smiling at me, he just woke up and saw I wasn't there.

I hugged him and told him Chanyeol is arrested for good, he was so happy that he kissed my lips.

It went for awhile before slowly back away.
I am glad that He's happy with me, unlike before.

I told him to get ready and dress up for the party today, and he did he came out wearing a long pink dress.

He's look so beautiful, I wore my outfit and walk with him to the car.

We drove to my parents manison and saw everyone was there including Taekook and Yoonminseok.

Jungkook was wearing a white dress while Jimin was wearing a purple dress.

They were happy after years of abuse.

They went in the manison to be greeted by everyone and the party began, they seated a table the food were brought, Jin was putting food on my plates and forcing me to eat.

Dad came up to the microphone and called me up to the stage.

"Thank everyone for coming our celebration party, I would like to introduce my son who is the CEO of my company Kim Namjoon" Dad Said.

I went up to the stage and spoke.
"I would like to thank everyone for everything, I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for my soon to be mate Jin, who been with me for the past 6 months."

After that I began talking about business stuff before calling Jin up and then proposing to him.

I took out a diamond ring and proposed to him

"Jinnie will you be my mate" I said

"I will" He said

Everyone clapped their hands and I saw Jin tearing up, never in his life he had someone to care for him.

Kook and Jimin were happy to see their hyung happy.

No One POV
Jin life was very hard until now, he thought Namjoon was just a person who would use him as a toy but instead Namjoon was his alpha, his mate and the only person who gave him happiness.

______________________________________
Me Debating on whenever to include smuts or not.

Don't worry I won't end it yet, still a couple more chapters to go before ending this great book.