Chapter - 56

She was blinded by love, but I could have pushed her away...I could have been less selfish.

I was in these thoughts when another thought cross my mind.

Flashback
After jisoo's spinster party.

Tae - " Ah!...I told these girls not too drink rather listening to me they got drunk and that too this heavily."

I sighed shaking my head.

I parked the car...and firstly took Jennie out and went inside to put her to the bed.

After that I came out to take y/n.

But I saw her swaying in the living room.

Tae's mind - " Oh God!..when did she got up!"

I quickly ran towards her.

Tae - " Y/n.....wait!"

I tried holding her

Y/n - " Aye...leave me.... gO to Your Girlfriend...!!"

She told me, pushing me away but I  still followed her by holding her arm

We finally reached her room.

She was still ignoring my presence,she took her clothes and went to the washroom... after spending good lot of of time there,facing the consequences of getting drunk,she came out.

She noticed me still here and said

Y/n - " What you are doing here...go now....shoo..shoo!"

Tae - " I'll go..first you go to sleep..."

I told her blankly.... but don't know why,  this angered her.

She came towards me and hold my collar angrily.

Y/n - " What you think you are..huh?....why you treat me so good a second and the other second you... you just forget me.....Huh?..tell me..."

I looked towards her confused and batted my eyes.

Y/n - " You are making it difficult for me.....you understand that?"

She said sliding her hands from my collar to my arms

I couldn't understand what she meant but her words and her proximity was making me nervous and my heart was beating extra fast.

We both kept looking at each other.

Tae's mind - " Why does this emotion in her eyes..feels like love...why does she feel heartbroken..."

Y/n - " Why you look at me with these deep, beautiful eyes of yours.....don't you know what they do to my heart?"

My eyes slightly widened at her statement

Tae's mind - " Is it possible that she lo-"