Chapter 251: Back To That Key Moment ⑨

A/N: HEYY! GUYSS!~ I just wanna inform y'all that this book will end after two more arcs! THE BOOK IS ENDING!! anygayss, HERE'S YOUR NEW CHAPTER FAM!~

Ivan snapped open his eyes, his eyes still containing the heat that has not faded. Within his line of sight, a translucent figure stood quietly under the shadow of a tree. His posture was elegant and light, and his long hair swayed gently in the breeze, sometimes appearing and sometimes hidden, winding about elegantly like silk.

人影回过头,发丝随风流淌, 露出一张俊美的容颜。

The figure turned his head back and his hair flowed with the wind, revealing a handsome face.

伊维站起身,来到尚可面前,轻轻捧起他的脸,掌心没有温热的触感,只有淡淡的清凉。

Ivan stood up, walked to Shang Ke and gently cupped his face. His palm did not feel warm but only a faint coolness.

"可可......"伊维深邃的眼瞳中, 闪动出晶莹的光芒,蕴含着浓浓的情愫。

"Keke..." Ivan's deep pupils were shining brightly and contained his deep affection.

尚可对他露出一个灿烂的微笑,伸手在他额间轻轻一弹, 洒落无数绚丽的星点。

Shang Ke gave him a bright smile. He stretched out his hand and flicked Ivan's forehead, sprinkling countless gorgeous stars.

伊维也笑了, 眼神温柔,心中空缺的那一块,仿佛在此刻被补全,这种失而复得的感觉似乎已经不是第一次出现了,既感到无比满足,又带着一丝淡淡的酸涩......

Ivan also smiled and his eyes were gentle. The empty portion of his heart seemed to be completely filled up at this moment. This feeling of recovering something he has lost does not seem to be the first time appearing. He felt immensely satisfied but also a little sour...

"可可,伊维!"泡泡中气十足的声音从远处传来,打破了清晨的宁静。

"Keke, Ivan!" Bubbles' energetic voice came from the distance, breaking the tranquility of the early morning.

尚可转头望去,发现小精灵们都起床了,有的从屋子里探出头,有的顺着藤蔓吊下来,有的坐在树梢上欢快地朝这边招手。

Shang Ke turned his head to look and found that the little elves were up, some poking their heads out of the house, some hanging down the vines, some sitting in the treetops waving happily this way.

尚可笑着迎上去,从今天开始,他正式荣升为孩子王,带领这群小可爱走上称霸世界的伟大征途。

Shang Ke smiled and greeted. From today onwards, he was officially promoted to the king of the children, leading this group of cuties on the great journey of world domination.

伊维亦步亦趋地跟在他身后,注视着眼前美好的一切,心中升起一股巨大的力量。

Ivan also followed him. He stared at the beautiful sight in front of him and a great strength rose in his heart.

誓为他们而战,誓为他们而死。

He vows to fight for them and die for them.

最近一段时间,大陆的局势又发生了新的动荡,器鬼族开始转移战略目标,向各族本土国家展开攻击,大肆破坏,以图分散联盟军的势力。