Chapter - 12

They closed the door of Abhimanyu's room to let Shivani have a peaceful sleep after all the chaos

They reached Tanu's room to have 'THE TALK'🙃.

"So Mr.Abhimanyu Malhotra can you explain your actions🤨!?", Tanu asked while folding her arms against her chest.

Abhimanyu glanced at Jai who was also looking him same expressions as Tanu's.

"Why you two are gawking me like I am a murderer🙄", Abhimanyu commented.

"That indeed you are Abhimanyu. Expert in murdering someone's feelings someone's heart🥺!!", Tanu painfully said while Abhimanyu was still clueless what she was talking about.

"See Abhi you too are my friend but Shivani is more than my sister. I love her as my own family even more than that and if someone hurt her I have audacity to kill that person😠", Tanu said in a calm yet dangerous voice.

"So what crime I did with your 'more than sister' Shivani😒", Abhimanyu rolled his eyes.

The thermometer of Tanu's patience broke which she was holding up with a great difficulty. She took steps to him and slapped him hard with anger filled teary eyes🥺😠.

"After hurting her, playing with her feelings your still ask her what I did!! Like seriously!! Hats off to her that she bear a dumbass like you. Itna kyu rulate ho usse? Arre kya galti kardi jo itni bura bartav karte ho😞!!!", Tanu screamed.

"Ohh like seriously!! I played with her feelings is it? Bhool gayi tum bhool gayi she was the one to reject to me, aur ab khud wo mil raha hai toh hurt ho raha hai usse🙃!! Mera socha mujhe kaisa laga hoga uss waqt. Pagal ho gaya tha uske liye itna attach ho gaya tha jo dheere dheere pyaar Mai badalne laga!! Par tumhari dost usne kya kiya, she rejected me even with the fact she liked me too!! Seedha yaha lagi thi mujhe💔!", Abhi said while pointing at his heart.

"Aur jo tumne aaj kiya wo!?", Jai questioned.

"Yeah exactly aaj jo tumne itna ghatiya ilzaam lagaya uspe uska kya haan😠!? Koi explanation hai tumhare pass?", Tanu shouted.

"Tum-tumhe kaise😦", Abhimanyu asked being shocked.

"Hum sab suna Abhi wahi the hum. Sharam tak nahi aayi wo bolte huye😟", Jai spoke.

"Kya galat bola maine! Wahi karti hai wo, ladko ko fasao unki feelings ke saath khelo aur jab mann bhar jaye toh unhe dhaka maar ke dur kar do💔🙄", Abhi rolled his eyes.

Tanu held his collar in anger,
"Shut your mouth🤫!!! Warna ek hi thappad pada hai dusre maarne se pehle ek baar bhi nahi sochungi!! Zara si bhi sharam hai tumhare andar ki tum ek ladki ke baare mein aisa bol rahe ho aur wo ladki tumhari biwi hai🥺!!"

"She is damn nothing to me! NOTHING😑", Abhi came out of Tanu's grip.

"Then why were you bothered if she danced with Sahil😏!?", Jai smirked leaving Abhimanyu speechless.