INTRODUCTION

It is a well-known phrase "Opposite Attracts."

I mean really? Doesn't it feel out of space? A person may just hate the polar opposite, how can they start liking each other? I know stupid thought! But it's always entertaining to see where this polar opposite leads to.

•••

Meet Ruhi Raichand, an introverted, reserved girl. Life was pretty simple as a high school, 10th student. What extraordinary happens at such an age? Nothing more than she just meets the popular, bad boy of the school. Ehaan Kashyap.

Thanks for choosing the book, means a lot. Hope you will enjoy the ride, I am very much excited.

<< Characters >>

Ruhi Raichand

"Don't underestimate me because I am quite. I know more than I speak and observe more than you know."

Ehaan Kashyap

Ehaan Kashyap

"I have multiple personalities, so don't dare to think you know me completely."

•••

All rights are reserved by the author of the book, all the characters and places in the book are fictional and have nothing to do with anything in real world. This book is written for entertainment purpose and should be treated in same manner not to offend anyones view or belief in any manner.

Not a single piece of the work could be posted elsewhere without the permission of the author or strict action will be taken by the author.
The author don't claim any rights on the song used in the book, it belongs to its owner.

Text Copywrite © Sanjh™ 2021