50. I can be the subject of your dreams, your sickening desire

"What did you just say?" Loki — still hadn't yet cooled down from their fight earlier — thought he misheard that. The heat radiating through his face was making his cheeks appear red. He knew he should've been in rage, for the implied degradation from what Mobius asked. He was... erotically aroused.

Mobius looked at him defiantly. "I said kneel, Loki." The agent repeated in a calm voice, too calm it made Loki want to crawl away and hide, it made him want to do just as he was told, to please Mobius.

"Be a good boy for me and kneel."

///

Pairing: Loki/Mobius M. Mobius

Someone requested more jealous Mobius where Loki didn't understand why he acted out. Takes place during Loki season 1 episode 4. 

Trigger warning for smut up ahead ;) while it's not the main plot, it's still there, so here's the heads up. xx

///

Mobius had been acting strange, ridiculously aggressive, ever since Loki had been recaptured by the TVA, which was frustrating. Because Loki thought Mobius was different, that Mobius, out of all people, would understand.

The shift in Mobius's behaviors, how he seemed uncharacteristically cold towards Loki, was as though it was a different person, a variant. Because the Mobius Loki knew — his Mobius — was kind, patient and understanding. He didn't judge when Loki confessed his crimes to him, although it wasn't really a confession when Mobius already knew, from the beginning, what Loki did. There had been no judgement in the way Mobius looked at him back then, which was different than the way Loki had been looked at his entire life.

The way Mobius looked at him in the time theater — the interrogation room — just half an hour ago or so, mirrored the way Loki was used to being looked at, and that... it hurts, even though Loki would never admit, it hurts to be looked at that way by someone who probably was his only friend... maybe not anymore.

And the cruel words Mobius threw at him. What hurts the most, Loki thought, wasn't the accusation itself but the fact it came from Mobius.

There was disgust in the way Mobius looked at him, it felt like a dagger and it twisted deep in his chest, making him bleed.

Loki was so ready, had been so ready to tell Mobius what he'd learned about the TVA, its secret. Mobius deserved to know the truth, but he didn't listen.

Why should he listen to you? You sick, twisted, narcissistic bastard. You betrayed your only friend. You deserved to be alone.

Alone. Loki laughed, because he truly was alone now, on his knees, trapped in the time loop that might just go on for eternity, a home that wasn't real. Even Sif stopped coming to hit him a while ago, and Loki didn't know what was worse; having her — a familiar face — insult and assault him like she'd been doing, or being alone, abandoned and forgotten.

The time door opened and Loki reflectively rose on his feet. Anyone could walk through that door at any second now. His posture relaxed when he saw it was only Mobius. He still looked mad, sure, but he wouldn't hurt him, even if they were fighting... even if Loki was already hurt.

"Ready to talk, scamp?" Mobius stood there, he didn't approach him, just stood by the door. And Loki wanted to ask, 'Am I that much of a disgust?' If Mobius hated him so much he'd rather not stand so close to him anymore.

He knew it was better than being stuck in here; false Asgard. So he jerked his head into a nod, once.

Mobius nodded back, signaling him to follow. And Loki did.