What Is She To Me

~Time Travel Back To the dinner~

*waves hands dramatically*

Whoosh!!!!!!!

Lisa's pov:

I viciously stab my chicken as I try not to explode on my father.

He doesn't even know what I put up through everyday, he thinks I only get myself in trouble with other people down because I'm a bad person.

...

Okay sure, sometimes I take it too far...

And sometimes people get angry...

But there is a difference between having a bit of fun, and hurting others for enjoyment.

I mess with people, but I f*ckin know the line between being annoying and being a bully.

I ignore the conversation that started to unravel and I try not to look up again.

But something soon catches my immediate attention.

"Um.. I'm going to go grab some more napkins." I hear someone say.

My eyes snap up to see Jennie quickly standing up and making her way towards a door that most likely led downstairs.

The parents start to talk again but I was just so annoyed.

"I'm going to go help Prin- uh Jennie go get napkins." I say fastly catching my mistake.

I only get a small nod from my mom and next thing I know I find myself quickly walking to the staircase.

I curse at myself as the stair makes a large creek... but what does amuse me is the squeak I hear from a little frightened girl down in the basement.

Wow that really came off like I was a serial killer.

I watch as she tries to shrug it off and she turns back around towards the boxes.

She plays with her hair and pulls it to the side revealing her bare shoulder.

What I'm a girl? Get used to it.

I suddenly come up with a plan and I quickly make my way over and cover her mouth with my hand.

I feel her scream against my hand while her body freezes to a complete stop.

She then starts to turn around slowly and next thing I know I am met with angel face.

Huh, a new nickname.

"What the heck Lisa!!" She screams at me throwing her hands up in the air.

I laugh out when I finally see her facial expression. She looked like she was about to piss her pants.

"You should have seen your face!!" I say mocking how her face looked.

I try to catch my breath but every time I even get close, I look back up too see her totally embarrassed and I laugh out once again.

"That was not funny." She says when my laughing fit starts to calm down. I wipe loose tears that have escaped and I look at the girl who looked like she wanted to rip me to shreds.

"Trust me, it was funny beautiful." I say casually. I watch as she quickly tries to hide her blush by using her hair as a shield to block her face.

I don't know why but I had an urge to take her hair and tuck it behind her hair.

Stupid hormones.

"Why are you down here anyways?" She says causing me to keep turning up my cockiness level.