17.

Okay, so I lied we aren't getting Emery's and Mina meeting this chapter bc it would have been too random sorry :/

Songs that fit this chapter:

Emery's pov: N/A

Kaminari's pov:
-Looking out for you by Joy
again
- Moral of the story - Ashe

Listen. We're making TsuOcha a thing here bc I love them sm like I cry at the thought of them you don't understand.

"But I don't like TsuOcha🥺🥺" I asked y'all if you wanted it like 2 weeks ago no complaining now you had a choice and all I saw were yes's.

I hope you enjoy this ridiculously boring chapter :)

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I opened my apartment door and pressed my back against the door. I was a blushing mess. The constant feel of Midoriya's lips trailing across my skin was on repeat.

"Someone had fun."

I opened my eyes to see Mina standing before me.

"I didn't have fun." I lied.

She tilted her head, "You're blushing."

"How can you tell?"

"Your ears. They get no sunlight so they're lighter making it easier to tell when you're blushing."

I quickly covered my ears with my braids and crossed my arms, "Fine, I had a little fun."

Her face lit up in an instant, "I knew you would like him! I knew it I knew it I knew it!"

I covered her mouth, "I do not like him! We're just acquaintances."

"You guys weren't acquaintances last month," She smiled, "He's growing on you."

"Go to hell Ashido."

"Awwww you used my first name! We are best friends!"

"Shut up!"

-
(day time skip)

Kaminari's pov:

"I mean look how happy she looks in this photo."

I turned my phone to show Shinsou and Sero the picture Izuku posted on his Instagram.

It was a picture of Emery smiling and looking around a colourful room. Izuku posted it yesterday and it made me wonder why I've never seen her smile like that.

Most of her smiles were polite or halfhearted, this was different. I don't think she even knew he took the picture.

Sero took my phone, "I don't know man that looks like a regular smile."

"That's the thing," I took my phone back, "Emery doesn't smile. She's like a mix of you," I pointed to Shinsou, "and Kacchan."

Shinsou cocked his head, "Don't compare me to her. When I met her she was a bitch."

"That's because you didn't meet her you just saw how she reacted to Hawks being insensitive." I laid on my bed, "She's pretty, kind and did I mention pretty?"