Chapter 24

"Wake up now, petal~" Taehyung whispered, softly shaking the sleeping male on the bed, "I need to go to the company today. You're going with me."

Jungkook whined, pushing Taehyung's hands away, "Wanna sleep..." He muttered, bunny teeth jutted out.

Taehyung chuckled out at the natural adorable action of the boy. He shakes his head in defeat, "I guess I'll take a sleeping Jungkook there." He shrugged, picking up his coat and wore it. He took his phone, "Phone, wallet, blade...What else did I miss? Oh yeah, Jungkook." His gaze landed on the boy.

He grabbed another coat for Jungkook, draping it on Jungkook's small frame and picked up the boy who was still in his bunny silk pajamas while the boy wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist and his hands around Taehyung's neck unconsciously.

Taehyung placed his hand below Jungkook's ass to support his whole body. "Time for work..."

--------------------------------------------------

Taehyung arrived to the company with a still sleeping Jungkook in his arms. The scene was really cute to the employees cause Jungkook's legs were literally dangling on the side of Taehyung's hips, like a new born baby to their eyes.

Taehyung gave a glare to the employees who were still staring at them, making them tugged their heads down immediately. He walked straight to his office, "Reina, cancel all the meeting today." He demands his secretary.

Reina glanced up nervously. "I'm sorry I can't, Mr Kim. You've cancelled the meeting with Mr Lee for thrice. I don't think he'll allow it."

Taehyung let out a mocking laugh, "Won't allow it?" Reina gulped down a huge lump in her throat when he heard Taehyung's deep eerie voice, "Let me see how great he could be. Prepare the meeting in 5 minutes!"

Reina bowed, "Yes, Sir."

"Hyungie~" Taehyung and Reina both went alarmed when they heard Jungkook's cherry voice. Reina almost squealed out as Jungkook slowly raised up his head from Taehyung's neck, rubbing his doe eyes with his hand.

"Awake now?" Taehyung use one of his hand to smooth the messy hair of the boy as Jungkook nodded his head softly. Taehyung stared at the pouting face of the boy with loving eyes, "Whatcha wanna eat later?"

"Anything related to strawberry will do..." Jungkook stated, still rubbing his eyes for clearer view. Taehyung gestured Reina to prepare some snacks while the girl nodded her head in reply.

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook sat on Taehyung's lap, one hand holding a bottle of strawberry milk while another one holding one piece of dried strawberry.

He munched on the dried strawberry while his eyes were busy reading the the package of the strawberry milk. All people in the meeting ignored the fact that Taehyung allowed someone eats while they were having meeting cause they knew Jungkook was Taehyung's lover, but not Mr Lee.

"I don't think it's appropriate to eat while we were having meeting, Mr Kim." Mr Lee said, eyes set on Jungkook who raised up his head when he heard his words.

Jungkook pouted, slowly placing the strawberry milk on the table, leaning closer to Taehyung's chest, "I'm sorry for disturbing, hyungie..." the boy apologised, eyes getting teary because feeling guilty.

Taehyung panicked when he saw tears in Jungkook's eyes, "Petal, you did nothing wrong. You can do whatever you want here. Eat more and drink more, little peanut needs nutrients." He rubbed Jungkook's belly while the boy beamed after hearing Taehyung's words.

"Alright!" Jungkook used both of his hands to grabbed the strawberry milk, sipping the sweet substance furiously.

Mr Lee who got ignored the whole time banged his fist hardly on the table, "You dare to ignore me, Kim Taehyung?!" He yelled out, making Jungkook flinched.

Taehyung pokes his tongue to his inner cheeks, anger rushed around his body when he saw Jungkook was slightly trembling. He rubbed circles on Jungkook's waist to calm the boy down and surprisingly the boy does. "No need to be afraid, Petal." He softly whispered to Jungkook, placing soft kisses on his forehead as he stared at the boy with gentle gaze.

His gaze averted to Mr Lee, changing it into cold piercing glare, "What about you, Lee? You dare to yell at me, huh?"

Mr Lee gulped, cold sweats started to form on his forehead as he was slightly afraid of the mafia boss. "H-Ha! Who do you think you are then?"

"Who am I?" Taehyung let out a small laugh. He removed his tie around his neck, wrapping the smooth fabric around Jungkook's eyes.

"What are you doing, hyungie?" Jungkook asked, in front of him was a pitch of black as Taehyung covered his eyes with his tie.

"Something fun, baby. Your eyes need to stay covered all the time alright?" Taehyung said as the boy gave him a hesitated nod. He stood up with Jungkook in his embrace, placed the boy on the soft chair while he walked closer and closer to Mr Lee.

Taehyung let out a mocking chuckle when the older male backing away as soon as he stepped one step forward. He took out his blade from the pocket of his coat, throwing it straight to the male but the blade didn't land on Mr Lee's head but the wall behind Mr Lee, just like the mafia boss desired.

Mr Lee trembled. He looked at the blade that struck to the wall then to Taehyung. Seeing the trembling body and the pale face of the older male makes Taehyung grinned, "I ain't mafia boss for nothing, Lee. Hope you get notify by that fact," He throw a punch on the hideous face of the male, "Today I'll have mercy on you because my precious was here. But next time if I see you once again, I'm sure you know what will happen to you. Get out!" Taehyung shouted as the male quickly got up from the floor, running out of the meeting room. "Others also, out!"

The employees in the room quickly scurried away, running out of the room with rushed steps. Jungkook who was still sitting in the soft chair, fiddling his fingers, "Hyungie? Should I go out too?" He asked, innocence laced in his words.

Taehyung sat down on a random chair that closed to Jungkook, caressed his fluffy hair and slowly removed the tie around Jungkook's eyes. "Of course not, petal," he pinched Jungkook's chubby cheeks, "You can continue enjoy your snacks now."

A wide bunny smile plastered on Jungkook's face. He again picked up the bottle of strawberry milk, gulping the sweet liquid down. Taehyung chuckled when he saw Jungkook's eager face, "Since when you start loving strawberry milk? You abandoned your banana milk?"

Jungkook's eyes went widen, "I'm didn't!" His lips were jutted out, "Little peanut don't like banana milk. I always puke when I smell the banana milk."

Taehyung runs his fingers on Jungkook's cherry lips, "After giving birth to little peanut, you can drink as much as you can."

Jungkook beamed, "You'll buy it for me?"

"Since when did hyungie stop pampering you with things you like huh?" Taehyung nuzzled his nose on Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook throw himself on Taehyung's, hugging the male tightly, "Love you, hyungie!"