251-260

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 251: What a coincidence, I am not favored either (43)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 251: What a coincidence, I am not favored either (43)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the two of them was the lady Mu Luan.

Mu Luan had a good relationship with Yuan Taifu, and after Yuan Taifu came, he took the lead in coming over to say hello.

Tai Fu Yuan taught Mulan for several years, first saluting him, and then introducing Baitu to Mulan.

Yuan Cuo had never appeared on such a large-scale occasion before, so even though Muluan had heard that the teacher had such a daughter, he had never seen the appearance.

When I saw it now, it was as beautiful as a man, as rumored.

Mu Luan has learned many life philosophies since he was a child.

Even if she is not feminine, she looks pleasing to the eye.

Mu Luan greeted Bai Cuo and asked her, "Yuan Cuo, are you here to read poems?"

There are many spring hunting activities, hunting during the day, and poetry conferences in the evening. If many official ladies stand out in front of the empress and have a boundless career afterwards, Mu Luan has not seen her participate before, so she feels that she is here this time to shine.

But Bai Tuo didn't have that kind of elegance.

I have never heard of what it is to recite poems.

Bai Tuo was not interested, so he replied, "Hunting."

Mu Luan looked at Baitu and saw that she was thin and thin, and said with some worry: "Hunting is very dangerous."

Danger?

Jiufei felt that this word didn't fit in the host's body at all.

Those who can catch spiders with their bare hands, those who kick the door with one foot, casually beat up a group of brawny people, are you afraid of hunting in this area?

Bai Tuo smiled and said, "That's going to be there too. The chief minister of the poems can't get it. This hunting, I can barely take the top spot to make a living."

The top pick is an annual rule.

Whether it is hunting or poetry competition, the winner will get the first place.

As long as the requirements are not excessive, the queen can do her best to satisfy them.

So this makes many people very excited.

Mu Luan looked at Bai Tu with a little admiration, the top spot, but he barely got it?

It's really interesting.

Mu Luan also smiled: "Nagu, congratulations in advance."

Yuan Taifu was happy when he saw Bai Cuo chatting with Mu Luan happily.

Who said her daughter is useless waste material? Obviously it's pretty good, the more you look at it, the better it gets.

Yuan Xi finally rode over and saw this happy scene, and almost fell off the horse's back.

She wanted to catch a wife before, but she didn't seem to like to talk to her, but she didn't expect to have such a good conversation with Yuan Cuo at this moment. Is it because she was deliberately against her?

Not only that, Yuan Xi also saw the youngest son she was thinking of.

There was a person standing beside Xiao Shizi, General Lin Xiao.