271-280

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 271: What a coincidence, I am not favored either (63)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 271: What a coincidence, I am not favored either (63)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhou Zhengfu couldn't help but turned his anger towards Chen Wu.

He had an appointment with Chen Wu. When they met, Chen Wu was still full of joy, thinking that he had won Zhou Zhengfu's favor, and he came to thank himself.

The result is not gratitude, but anger.

When Zhou Zhengfu saw him, he questioned him: "Did you deliberately oppose me?"

Chen Wu was at home and rarely paid attention to outside affairs, and she did not go to Spring Hunt.

She has problems with her legs and feet, and her normal movements are fine, but if she keeps moving for a long time, it will not work.

Chen Wu has a good face, so naturally he would not participate in such activities and let himself be laughed at by others.

So he didn't know what happened during the spring hunt.

Chen Wu asked suspiciously: "What's the matter?"

Zhou Zhengfu now concluded that Chen Wu had deceived him.

After all, how could a person who didn't know anything change so much in just a few days.

Hearing from Xiao Xi, she won the top spot, how could she win the top spot if she didn't have the ability?

Except for Chen Wu, she would never think of anyone else.

"Don't you just hate me for marrying my wife? I won't look down upon you for the rest of my life. Give up your heart. We don't want to see each other anymore, just treat them as strangers."

The clay figurines also have a three-point temper.

Chen Wu hasn't said anything over the years.

She was first moved by him, but when she returned from a trip to the frontier, he didn't belong to her anymore.

She did not complain, but chose to lick the wound silently.

After that, as long as he encounters difficulties, she will help if she can help.

Over the years, Chen Wu has been willing, but today, looking at his accusing face, she suddenly thought that many years ago, she was obviously for him, and in the end, she ended up in a thankless end.

She seems a little tired.

The person in front of her seemed to be no longer the boy she liked in her heart.

She should put it down too.

Chen Wu didn't say anything, turned around, and replied, "That's it, it's okay."

She stopped looking at him for the first time, and left without reluctance, step by step, until she stepped out of Zhou Zhengfu's sight.

......

Yuan Xi had a bad time during this period.

Although there is no shortage of food and clothing, no one is happy to be kept in the room.

Yuan Xi had no choice but to read, but when he was reading, his mind was full of figures of Bai Tu and Chu Feiling.

These two people are like a curse, entangled her.

Angrily, Yuan Xi tore all the books.

Although women don't often cry, but at this moment, Yuan Xi really wants to cry.