281-290

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 281: Hello, do you want me to protect you? (8)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 281: Hello, do you want me to protect you? (8)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Bai Tu has just finished going to the toilet and is washing his hands.

Suddenly there was an extra hand next to him, and the other party opened the faucet, held a handful of water in his hand, and splashed it directly on Bai Tuo's face.

The drops of water slid down the cheeks and landed on the shirt.

Bai Tuo stopped moving and turned his head to look at the person next to him. When he saw that it was Fei You, he suddenly smiled.

Bai Tuo calmly closed the faucet and shook his hand.

A few girls who had finished going to the bathroom, saw that the situation on the sink was not right, and stopped washing their hands, leaving the bathroom hurriedly.

They only started chatting after leaving the bathroom.

Lu Shu leaned against the railing, looking at the scenery downstairs.

The boy lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes were like butterfly wings, and his fingers on the railing were slender and white, which formed a sharp contrast with the brown railing.

His expression was faint, and there was no emotion on his face.

Some girls kept passing by behind him, hoping to attract his attention.

Lu Shu didn't go to school yesterday, and today he only intends to walk around in school. He will leave when the next class is over.

The time he spent in school a week was not as long as a day.

But the teachers are not surprised, and no teacher will specifically talk about him.

The girls who just came out of the toilet were still discussing what happened inside: "The girl in the beige shirt must be out of luck."

"Yes, those girls don't seem to be offensive at first sight, maybe they are going to beat her."

Before he finished speaking, his eyes fell on Lu Shu's body.

The topic suddenly changed, and a girl raised her voice and said, "Is it Lu Shu?"

They are not in the same class as Lu Shu.

After knowing Lu Shu, many people would always come to see him in this class.

However, Lu Shu was often absent. Gradually, the girls stopped coming. It was a kind of luck to meet Lu Shu.

Lu Shu didn't look at them, and was not affected by their voices.

......

After Bai Cuo closed the faucet, Fei You raised his chin and looked at her: "You seem to be very arrogant today."

Jiu Concubine pouted her lips, what is this, the host could be even more arrogant.

If they had seen the host blow up the walls of the base with bombs, they wouldn't be so arrogant in front of the host.

Bai Tuo said softly.

Fei You didn't hear clearly, so he pulled out his ears and asked, "What did you say?"

Bai Tuo grabbed Fei You's hand and kicked her knee up.

Fei You knelt directly on the ground with a pain in his knee.

There were still water marks on the ground, and Fei You knelt and his pants immediately became wet.

Bai Tuo pressed her body and leaned over and said, "I said, I am arrogant, what can you do with me? Huh?"