06

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 6: Sharing the same bed
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 6: Sharing the same bed
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lu Zixiao looked at his watch. It was already more than twelve o'clock. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Cheng Youran, don't you want to continue playing games?"

Cheng Youran wore headphones and was immersed in the pleasure of killing monsters at full level with his friends, and did not hear Lu Zixiao's words.

Is the game so fun?

Lu Zixiao frowned dissatisfiedly and turned off the light.

"power cut?"

The bedroom suddenly became dark. Cheng Youran took off the earphones and looked around blankly. The moonlight entered the floor-to-ceiling windows, only to see Lu Zixiao's stern face, he uttered a few words indifferently: "It's time to sleep."

"Go to sleep right away."

Cheng Youran adjusted the brightness of the screen to the lowest level, but not immediately, it would take at least half an hour to open a copy. She glanced at Lu Zixiao without leaving a trace, but he must have fallen asleep by then.

Lu Zixiao was lying on the bed with his head in his hands. Through the light of the screen, he could see Cheng Youran's slightly proud expression. He pursed his lips and pressed Cheng Youran in front of him.

Suddenly the man's heavy body was pressed down, and Cheng Youran struggled subconsciously with a hormonal taste that was unique to men.

Lu Zixiao lowered his head and said in her ear: "Don't move."

Feeling something stuck, she was so frightened that she didn't dare to move: "Don't mess around, I can call the police!"

Lu Zixiao sneered and ruthlessly took away the mobile phone in Cheng Youran's left hand: "Call the police and I won't let you play games?"

Cheng Youran hadn't reacted yet, feeling empty in his hands, while Lu Zixiao lay on one side Shiran, closed his eyes, moonlight shone on his face, and his eyelashes were so thick that women would be jealous.

Cheng Youran sat up from the bed, her eyes flushed with anger, and she was about to cry. How could she explain to her friends tomorrow that she had an appointment to play a copy, but she secretly went offline?

【warn! Your wife's mood value has dropped to 40! 】

"Be obedient, I will transfer you a million tomorrow."

Lu Zixiao seemed to be about to fall asleep, his voice low and a little sultry hoarse.

Cheng Youran wiped away tears and lay down quickly.

...

When Cheng Youran woke up the next day, Lu Zixiao had already gone to the company, and the maid brought her early.

[Your bank card account number ending in 4639 was successfully transferred to RMB 1,000,000. 】

She checked her bank card balance and found that there was still a total of 4.39 million yuan, so she felt comfortable.

While eating the fragrant preserved egg and lean meat porridge, she turned on the computer and boarded q|q. Gao Qiao sent a g compressed file on time at 7 o'clock in the morning. After downloading it, she unzipped the compressed file and contained documents and photos. , There are also videos.

She looked at it and was so surprised that she even forgot to drink the porridge. This Su Ruan is a personal talent. She has been assisting since high school. The men she interacted with from the middle school teacher to the boss of the listed company have all become her step by step. The ladder.