08

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 8: Dizzy
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 8: Dizzy
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"He will agree. The money he used to study abroad was funded by my father." Jiang Rong said lightly. She immediately called Professor Fu to finalize the matter.

"Class will start next weekend."

That's it... finalized?

Jiang Rong rushed to participate in the oil painting exhibition with his friends. After Jiang Rong left, Cheng Youran, who was about to become the actor and actress, couldn't believe this fact.

Fang Liuyun came over with the file in his arms, with a standardized smile on his face, and calmly reminded: "Mrs., you should study."

Cheng Youran returned to the villa and walked to the study on the third floor. The desk was already covered with a thick pile of materials and books. When the maid helped her pull the chair and sit down, her legs were trembling.

"You need to memorize these things within a week." Fang Liuyun said encouragingly.

"Are so many books real?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes." Fang Liuyun nodded.

Cheng Youran's eyes went dark.

With a plop, she fell straight over.

"Hurry up and hit 120, my wife was shocked."

Fang Liuyun's expression is complicated: ...is it so scary?

...

A week later, the Li family.

A tall woman was sitting on the sofa. Her face was not very beautiful, but she had an outstanding temperament. She nervously dialed a phone call, and when the call came through, she said politely: "Hello Professor Fu , I am Gu Yao."

"Hello."

Professor Fu answered the phone and looked at Cheng Youran's information while wearing reading glasses, and sighed while reading. He had never taught a student with such poor acting skills, but he was embarrassed.

Professor Fu's tone was very cold, and Gu Yao, who has always been petted by thousands of pets, was a little dazed. She paused and said politely: "Professor Fu, maybe you don't know my name."

"Introduce myself. I graduated from the Nortel Acting Department in the 12th session. I was fortunate enough to win the Best Actress in the Wisteria Film Festival not long ago. But I know I still have many shortcomings in acting. I really want to be your student. Do you know if you have this qualification?"

qualifications?

Professor Fu took off his presbyopic glasses. The Wisteria Film Festival is just a small film festival. Which of his students is not extremely talented, so he wants to be his student based on this, and he wants to laugh a little.

But when he looked at Cheng Youran's information, the smile on his face froze. Facing such a tricky student, he shook his head. There is still competition to make progress.

"Come to Nortel at nine o'clock next Saturday morning."

After he finished speaking, he hung up the phone. Jiang Rong's father was kind to him. Since Jiang Rong gave Cheng Youran to him, he would not let her down. How could he be willing to let her down?

Professor Fu smiled bitterly.

"Zhicheng, Professor Fu agreed to teach me." Gu Yao hung up the phone, flattered, stroking her chest, "I thought he would refuse. He hasn't taught students for many years."