13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 13: Impossible mission (modified)
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 13: Impossible mission (modified)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Yuan Yifei was detained. This issue of "Mission Impossible" is missing a guest, and we got this vacancy."

Fang Liuyun explained in an orderly manner.

"So, I will go over to record the show this afternoon, and they will serve your styling and make you shine in front of the camera."

"Mission Impossible"?

Cheng Youran is not calm anymore. This variety show is called the national variety show of China. Other variety shows invite big names to participate, and "Mission Impossible" is where big names are vying to participate.

It is conceivable that it took Yuan Yifei so much effort to get a guest quota, and now it is all in vain.

Even Cheng Youran had to say something, it was too miserable.

When Fang Liuyun mentioned Yuan Yifei, his voice did not fluctuate at all. This is the way the Lu Group acts.

A small assistant who followed Fang Liuyun carefully handed out a stack of materials: "Sister Youran..."

"No way…"

Cheng Youran looked at the familiar blue cover, and couldn't help shivering: "It's only four hours since the afternoon."

It's impossible to let her finish these things!

Fang Liuyun had already held the phone in her hand and was ready to dial 120. She owed her body and considered the words: "It's just too much."

Cheng Youran turned over the material in disbelief, her expression was slightly loosened. Indeed, as Fang Liuyun said, most of the content was a variety show process.

Although there are traces of design, there is still a lot of room for guests to play. Unlike some variety shows that rely entirely on Taiwanese books, the effect of variety shows depends on the performance of the guests.

After reading Lanpi's information, Cheng Youran's facial expression that was about to faint became exceptionally exciting.

What kind of script is this? It's just a pretender guide!

She believes that Lu Zixiao is poor, she is a fool (`Δ)ゞ.

...

In the afternoon, the filming location of "Mission Impossible".

An extended Bentley parked in front of the camera crew. At the moment of parking, many staff stopped their work and looked at the car.

"Bentley Mulsanne 6.8T long axis."

The photographer carrying the camera made a precise judgment: "A naked car costs more than five million yuan. Who is so rich in a luxury car to record shows?"

"Mission Impossible" is an outdoor reality show. Although the recording location this time is in the center of Donghai City, the shooting location is crowded with hands and hands. I can only say that people are too rich and treat luxury cars. Commute.

"Who else can it be, Feng Tiantian, her father, vice president of COSCO Group, authentic Bai Fumei, she enters the entertainment industry just to have fun."

A field clerk wearing a peaked cap took the call.

His judgment was not wrong. A sweet woman with khaki curly hair came down from the extended Bentley, with two deep dimples, and laughed like honey.